Deleted

Enh shaman trinket choice

Which trinket is better for enh in general? I'm 883 atm. I've got two trinkets to choose for one spot. Nature's call 865 and Tempered egg of serpentrix 850.
    Can't link the items since I've got a new account.
    Cheers!

They are both quite bad and basically every WQ mastery/haste trinket with itemlvl 840 or higher is better. With your current itemlvl I am surprised you don´t have more options as there are soo many. If you really have to use one of them then go for the egg, Nature´s Call is unplayable.

Deleted
    Trinkets are the worst out of my whole gear, that's why. Haven't had luck to get any decent one.

Same here, Darthenn. My guild's been helping me gear and I have almost all 840's/850's, but my trinkets are still crappy greens no higher than 780 >_< WQ's with decent trinkets for rewards just don't seem to proc for me. The one time I saw a WQ with a good trinket, it was strictly for restoration spec, the one spec I'm awful at-- haven't even done the quest/scenario for my resto artifact.

I would suggest checking out earthshrine channel from discord. It has a lot of useful information about enhancement and there is also sticky with trinket sheet where you can see how different trinkets fare dps wise. Looking the sheet you can learn what trinkets you want to definitely get and what not.

Egg scales with Mastery, depending on Hydra-Procs.
    Other than that, LUL Natures Call.

Use the egg if you truly have no other choice. I'd suggest picking up a SA, as its still decent, not as good as it used to be since the proc chance nerf, but overall still a solid trinket. Otherwise, try to get a good mastery/haste stat stick from one of the WQs or even ToV LFR off of Guarm.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Just go farm Ursoc and Il'Gynoth. You can do both in Normal, Heroic and Mythic quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Just go farm Ursoc and Il'Gynoth. You can do both in Normal, Heroic and Mythic quite easily.
    Add LFR eye to that list, as the eye trinket is just used to proc SS(nerfed, but still better than what u have)

Also, ask friends to come with you and can drop thoses trinket, to pass to you. Did that on my DH alt, and got an heroic ursoc trinket

835 Six Feathered Fan will blow both of those trinkets out of the water. It crazy how good that trinket is for Enhance at its ilevel.

@jearle

is that? can i replace it with 880 BTI or 875 CoF?

For your question, I'd agree with others that Tempered Egg is prob the better choice. Nature's Call isn't all that great and when in doubt go with the trinket that has alot of base agility, which is temp egg.

You don't have a memento tho? I would run mythic Maw every week plus get into as many M+ maw runs as u can to try and get it.... memento of angerboda is pretty good and fairly easy to get. The M+ weekly chest and order hall missions that have quests which send u to raids and reward a chest give me a trinket half the time, so maybe try those too. Def do LFR as well.... I got both Convergence of Fates and Elemental Foci in LFR.

I'm actually confused on what to pick myself, I know CoF is great so I have that for one slot, but for other slot debating between memento or elem foci since they have very similar effects, but I also got a chrono shard (only 850 tho) or just a WQ mastery/haste stat stick. I'll prob go with memento for now until I can get something better in raids but not sure...

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is a guide for trinkets

https://puu.sh/tOPpg/0fabe3dec2.png

TLDR: Tempered Egg is better than ANY version ilvl of natures call