Poll: When do you think 7.2 will go live?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Estherna View Post
    Seriously? More than 10 years of WoW and people still believe that Blizzard schedules their patches on the release of other games? As far as I remember, the only time that I happened was for SWTOR.
    hellfire citidal released on the same day as final fantasy's heavensward expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    My vote is April, that's my guess for the speed of release this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    So if we get 7.2 in April/May, we will get 7.2. in around September/October, which means another year between the last major raid and the new expansion (again)
    7.2 is not the last major raid though, we still got 7.3 and Argus.

As for the topic, My guess would be sometime in April for patch and late june/early july for the raid.

Tuesday ... definitely going to be Tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    So if we get 7.2 in April/May, we will get 7.2. in around September/October, which means another year between the last major raid and the new expansion (again)
    As long as there isn't a year between the last major content and the next expansion - that's not a problem. Remember that raids and content aren't in sync in Legion.

So 7.2 might launch in mid April, the raid in mid June, the next content in September, another raid in January etc etc.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilas13 View Post
    Knowing Blizzard I picked May, but I could see them aiming for April. It's worth noting that they released 7.1.5 very recently and I wouldn't just discount patch content. Their goal is to let everything have a lifespan as long as possible.
    A goal they've miserably failed then. 7.1.5 Is a mini patch, with little to no content and only offers class changes. It's basically 6.1 giving us a selfie camera and Pepe whistle toy, or 2.2 In TBC giving us voice chat. So any real content we've had was 5 months ago from now, a month -after- the game launched, how odd hmh? Almost like there's too little patches to go around but they had to release 7.1 early to rush the hype train to maximum speed and get everyone playing, and now everyone Is leaving realizing how bad the RNG, legendaries, Artifact Power, gear aquisition, raiding and pvping is bad... well I almost named the entirety of the game there...
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    A goal they've miserably failed then. 7.1.5 Is a mini patch, with little to no content and only offers class changes. It's basically 6.1 giving us a selfie camera and Pepe whistle toy, or 2.2 In TBC giving us voice chat. So any real content we've had was 5 months ago from now, a month -after- the game launched, how odd hmh? Almost like there's too little patches to go around but they had to release 7.1 early to rush the hype train to maximum speed and get everyone playing, and now everyone Is leaving realizing how bad the RNG, legendaries, Artifact Power, gear aquisition, raiding and pvping is bad... well I almost named the entirety of the game there...
    I like how you are cleverly ignoring the fact that a new raid was released less than 2 months ago. But whatever fits your agenda I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    This is the only acceptable answer.

Agreed me fellow sir!

7.2 is worse than 7.1 Even though it is a "Big" patch it feels smaller than 7.1 which was a medium patch.

Hell it feels about the size of 7.1.5 on the ptr.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    7.2 is worse than 7.1 Even though it is a "Big" patch it feels smaller than 7.1 which was a medium patch.

Hell it feels about the size of 7.1.5 on the ptr.
    What was that new end-game zone in 7.1 / 7.1.5 called? Bullshittamar?

7.2 is one of the biggest content patches basically ever.

OT: Late april seems more likely than anything else. Nighthold hasn't had much room to breathe with only 28 guilds in the world finishing mythic.

People are going to get burned out even quicker than they already are if they are still working on Nighthold when the new AP grind is released, regardless of the timing of Tomb of Sargeras.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

I'm in the late March or early April boat. They've already said that pretty much all the new content that will be in 7.2 is live on the PTR and now it is just tuning numbers. They killed the double relic traits because the said they did not think they could fix it in time for 7.2. Both of these things, to me, point to a release sooner than later. Barring a new major bug being found, they'll push a few PTR patches adjusting numbers and it'll go on live shortly there after. I doubt it will take them more than a month to tune the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    What was that new end-game zone in 7.1 / 7.1.5 called? Bullshittamar?

7.2 is one of the biggest content patches basically ever.

OT: Late april seems more likely than anything else. Nighthold hasn't had much room to breathe with only 28 guilds in the world finishing mythic.

People are going to get burned out even quicker than they already are if they are still working on Nighthold when the new AP grind is released, regardless of the timing of Tomb of Sargeras.
    Ok I almost genuinely fell out of my chair. "Biggest content patches ever" Newsflash 6.2 is bigger.