Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    They aren't assumptions. You either adapt to a more global world, or you get left behind, which is exactly what will happen if the US employs any policies that make us more insular.
    Also:

1. Who and why the fuck would anyone have an issue with free trade?
    2. It's not unrestricted immigration, America has had the strictest demands when it comes to immigration, and for a while now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I'll listen to your moral high ground the moment you close Guantanamo.
    newsflash - Guantanamo is NOT closing. Even though the feckless Obama wanted to close it, he couldn't. Now with Trump in office they will actually expand it! Hell-to-the-fuck yes!!!

Deleted
    Do you think it matters?
    He can actually start bombing innocent families and people will still try to have the US claim moral high ground because "they technically violated international law".
    Oh well.

(btw, when your hysterical example occurs, let me know.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thankfully Trump's view on Russia is shared by very, very few in the US government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I'll listen to your moral high ground the moment you close Guantanamo.
    I'm a EU citizen, dude. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Remember Westerners: Putin is our enemy.
    Countries that US bombed in 2016: (26,171 bombs or 3 bombs per hour)

Country Syria Iraq Afghanistan Libya Yemen Pakistan Somalia
    Reason Arm Fight Terrorists Why not? Why not? Why not? Why not? Why not? Why not?

Countries that Russia bombed in 2016:

Country Syria
    Reason Invited by Ally for defense

USA is responsible for over 1.2M deaths just by bombing 3 countries in middle east: Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan and they are still going strong.

Remember westerners: Russia is evil. We surround them and they react by reinforcing their borders. Evil evil evil Russians.
    Last edited by Ulmita; 2017-02-21 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    john oliver is great more often that not, sadly that Anita episode sucked major balls and its hard to recover from that awful feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Oliver needs at least 3 or 4 good episodes like this to wash away the stench from that Anita Sarkeesian episode.
    John Oliver did a show about internet harassment on about 1.5 years ago that featured about 10 seconds of Sarkeesian's experience. She didn't seem to be the focus of the show. What bothered you so much about that show (in its entirety) that it diminished Oliver's work in general?

Quote Originally Posted by finchna View Post
    John Oliver did a show about internet harassment on about 1.5 years ago that featured about 10 seconds of Sarkeesian's experience. She didn't seem to be the focus of the show. What bothered you so much about that show (in its entirety) that it diminished Oliver's work in general?
    10 seconds is 9.99999 seconds too much.

Deleted
    Oh look. A media personality throwing shit. Why it worked so well so far why not keep going. Keep on alienating half of your population.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin is our enemy in the next expansion. West plays Horde (Good guys), Russia plays Alliance (Bad guys).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Putin is our enemy in the next expansion. West plays Horde (Good guys), Russia plays Alliance (Bad guys).
    Yeah Blizz stop recycling old content. We had that already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember the thread "Why are there so few conservative comedians?"? Read this thread - here is why. Humor isn't really compatible with being butthurt every time someone grills your fuhrer.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    The issues are dead serious, so serious that people even voted for someone like Trump. But hey, symptons and causes, who cares about small stuff.
    So serious that fewer people voted for him than against him.

P.S. What issues? He ran on jobs, the economy, Mexican illegal immigration and terrorism.

(*) The US unemployment rate is at its lowest level since the GFC.
    (*) GDP, Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq, all at or near record highs.
    (*) The Mexican illegal immigrant population has been declining for a decade and more Mexicans are going from the US to Mexico than vice versa.
    (*) You can count the number of US deaths to terrorist attacks per year on one hand.

All the things he campaigned on were false crises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.