Thread: Frost DK guide

Deleted

Frost DK guide

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there is any other guides for Frost DK than the one on icy-veins? I really think the icy-veins guide is outdated and not really good, but didnt manage to find another other proper guides.

Preferably, the guide should cover different builds for different situations/raids/dungeons/encounters and rotations for each build.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indahli View Post
    Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there is any other guides for Frost DK than the one on icy-veins? I really think the icy-veins guide is outdated and not really good, but didnt manage to find another other proper guides.

Preferably, the guide should cover different builds for different situations/raids/dungeons/encounters and rotations for each build.
    There is a video guide of Babyjace which is ok. There is also a google docs somewere which I hope somebody can link.

Assuming you have 4 set, you play the same build on every fight pretty much. 3/1/2/X//X/3/2 is pretty much cookie cutter! Winter is coming and Permafrost is my choices for the "X's".

You could if you want take Fsc instead of GS in dungeons, but thats pretty much it.

My guide is decently updated :O

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    where is your guide??
    Stop nerfing every character I play! I want to be Op....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    There is also a google docs somewere which I hope somebody can link.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...F1x4o/preview#

Quote Originally Posted by BigKingAlexxx View Post
    In this FAQ there are several builds mentioned and they are Dragonstorm (3320032)....
    Taken from this guide.

Shouldn't Dragonstorm be 3120032? Freezing fog is the standard breath build once you get t-19 2-piece, isn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UNHEILVOLL View Post
    Taken from this guide.

Shouldn't Dragonstorm be 3120032? Freezing fog is the standard breath build once you get t-19 2-piece, isn't it?
    "Dragonstorm" lol stop giving talent choices stupid names. State the names of the talents and leave it at that. Leave your weebo ways out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeds View Post
    "Dragonstorm" lol stop giving talent choices stupid names. State the names of the talents and leave it at that. Leave your weebo ways out of it.
    I was just quoting the guide, but thanks for your kindness, I apreciate it pretty much

Deleted
    Is there any guide to relic ? I mean what ilvl is worth more ? For example, i have 865 ambidexterity(one of the bis), but got a 885 death strike (useless). Which one should i equip ?

Yea I have an alt DK that i'm playing now that my main rog has two weapons completed, would like to see a nice organized guide, something similar to this. http://roguedpsguide.com/stjerns-legion-rogue-overview/