Poll: Which do you prefer as balance

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Honestly, even if I didn't like Moonkin form, which I love, in a raid that consists of 20+ people, I like being able to easily identify myself in what can be a cluster at times. Other than that, during raid encounters, dungeons, I am not worried about what I look like, I am way to focused on the actual encounter itself and everything that needs to be avoided, focused, dotted, and other responsibilities.

In the end, moonkin form is unique, of the 36 specs (i think that is right) in game, we are one of a few that has a unique permanent shapeshift. If you weren't i moonkin form, what would your xmog be? some tier that all other druids think looks cool?

Give me moonkin form. I am Balance Druid and proud!

Astral because I really enjoy transmog and customizing my look. I don't like looking like a giant chicken. Honestly, if Astral were not available, I wouldn't play balance.

The big problem with moonkin is the damn staff is floating away from your back, it's not really attached to it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I initially chose Balance spec back in TBC purely because of Moonkin form. I've just re-rolled back to my Druid for the first time since WoTLK (we needed ranged DPS). I'm using Astral Form because I'd rather see my character as a female Night Elf, rather than a fat lazer chicken. It's true that transmogs don't mean much as you're always blue but I still go out of my way to make my gear look good. I can understand the appeal of Moonkin and the flap glyph. But I just prefer Astral Form now. Each to their own

15+ Year Old Account
    You can flap with Astral form now brother

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Astral for me. Never really mained balance before because I didn't like to look like a fat chicken. I wish there was alternate look to it. Could be a skinnier female version or something like a concept art someone did where the duid was covered with feathers and had horns. But till any interesting concept/look change I'll stay with astral. (I also like being able to see my gear/transmog)

I glyph out of fatness for volcanic week then forget to change.