Guild seems stuck on mythic anomaly logs included

Was hoping someone here might be able to go over our logs and figure out just what on earth is our guilds big hangup on this fight. It seems like such a simple fight to overcome yet we are struggling badly. I think we've been wiping for at least 3 weeks here. Any advice is appreciated.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...iew=analytical

Your warrior tank takes retarded amounts of magic damage from carrying the orb for a whole minute. Either send only a small group (tank, heal shaman) or (tank, dps, heal) to the second add and then move the boss over with rawr and wl portal. Or kill the second add fast with a bigger group and let him run get the orb after the first interrupt. Around 5 minutes the 4th group of adds spawn. You have to burn the boss hard at that point. Let your range kick one add, and the second tank+heal kicks the other. I watched your replay on wcl. Most of your dps are missing 2x 40 seconds uptime on the Boss with your split the group in two big groups strategy. That strategy is only working for groups with exceptionally good dps or over geared characters.

We've been starting out with lust on pull for the most part and then when the first wave of adds spawn we break up into two groups and try to burn the adds down quickly. On a lot of our pulls we end up with people dying (the group that runs to the far add) early because the boss is channeling power overwhelming and the far add group is barely making it back to the rest of the raid in time to stack for healing cooldowns. I feel like we need to kill this in the time between add wave #3 spawning and add wave #4 spawning. We don't really see add wave #4 because we keep wiping somewhere between waves #2 and #3.

Let him go to 4 stacks on every Power Overwhelming after the first.

Go higher than 8 on the first too, like 10-4-4-4 or something.
    Last edited by GutsAP; 2017-02-21 at 02:51 AM.

If the boss isn't dead before wave #4 spawns you're going to have trouble.

On our first kill we went 9-5-3-5 and that gave us the time we needed to kill the boss while 5-healing. First two splits are even, third wave we just send 18 people left and zerg the boss down.

We struggled with this boss more than we should've too. Was mostly a dps issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh41VygOUhY Was our first kill if it helps.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2017-02-21 at 10:16 PM.

Is 10 ticks of PO doable? My guild just started doing tries on Anomaly but 9 seems to be our limit (with 5 healers), after that people get one-shot'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Selerian View Post
    Is 10 ticks of PO doable? My guild just started doing tries on Anomaly but 9 seems to be our limit (with 5 healers), after that people get one-shot'ed.
    If you have a resto druid, You can use link + everybody uses their strongest personal defensive and it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    If you have a resto druid, You can use link + everybody uses their strongest personal defensive and it should be fine.
    Resto shaman*

I used to get 1shot at the 7th as a mage(even as frost with using double barrier) but that was due to my low ilvl and low artifact traits. Next week I could survive it by getting like 7 extra traits and 1 item but that's where we stopped because we used a Monk/RDruid/Holy priest/2xHpala healing set-up.

Seems like op managed to kill CA though, Trilliax is easy peasy.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2017-02-21 at 04:11 PM.

We struggled a fair bit (around 30 wipes in total, but we had 2x0% wipes around 20 tries) on Anomaly as well, but we only killed two waves of adds and sent a three man interrupt team to the right on the third wave while killing the left add and then nuking the boss. We use four healers and go 8-3-3-3 in terms of power overwhelming, but if you don't have the DPS to do this it might be better to simply 5-heal it, kill the third wave and interrupt the fourth. The amount of <2% wipes only killing two add waves is heartbreaking :P