BM Opening Sequence with Shoulders

So I got the shoulders this past weekend. I'm finding that during the opening sequence of bosses i'm gaining so much focus so fast now that i'm focus capping faster than I can spend it because of the GCD.

Any suggestions for spacing out stuff in the opening sequence so i'm not focus capping from the GCD but also taking advantage of all the dmg i can?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?
    Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

Quote Originally Posted by nalvaudi View Post
    So I got the shoulders this past weekend. I'm finding that during the opening sequence of bosses i'm gaining so much focus so fast now that i'm focus capping faster than I can spend it because of the GCD.

Any suggestions for spacing out stuff in the opening sequence so i'm not focus capping from the GCD but also taking advantage of all the dmg i can?
    I don't have the shoulders but I would assume you "bank" a charge so when Wild Call procs you can always have a dire beast out. This way you don't focus cap, downside is you don't make the most of the 2 piece tier bonus.

Deleted
    Delay aspect until you are under 50% focus. With shoulders you should get 2 BW back to back on pull so delay the aspect a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    Delay aspect until you are under 50% focus. With shoulders you should get 2 BW back to back on pull so delay the aspect a few seconds.
    Thanks for the tip I'll give this a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?
    Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

Murder of crow
    Blood Fury (orc racial)
    Beastial Wrath (I got the seven lion so I might have another set of KC/CS down)
    Kill Command
    Cobra Shot
    Kill Command
    Titanstrike
    Cobra Shot
    Dire Frenzy
    Aspect of the Wild
    Kill Command
    Dire Frenzy
    Cobra Shot
    Kill Command

Something like that. I knew I had my aspect and dire frenzy mid BW period and I had KC between the 2 Dire Frenzy to keep the focus up for them.

I've got both Belt and Shoulders also so Ive found the most optimal rotation is similar but a little altered from above

(When you Lust on Pull) AMOC > BW > KC > CS > KC > Dire > Dire > Titan > KC should be off CD again > Aspect than your normal Rotation

The rotation above makes it so that your titanstrike doesn't empower your dire beasts which is a decent bit of DPS lose pointlessly imo, If you put your Aspect with your BW it really shouldn't change the rotation up much either to be completely honest and sometimes Ill do that also

Quote Originally Posted by Nyte1991 View Post
    I've got both Belt and Shoulders also so Ive found the most optimal rotation is similar but a little altered from above

(When you Lust on Pull) AMOC > BW > KC > CS > KC > Dire > Dire > Titan > KC should be off CD again > Aspect than your normal Rotation

The rotation above makes it so that your titanstrike doesn't empower your dire beasts which is a decent bit of DPS lose pointlessly imo, If you put your Aspect with your BW it really shouldn't change the rotation up much either to be completely honest and sometimes Ill do that also
    The above rotation is correct when using the Dire Frenzy talent, your rotation is correct when using the Stomp talent.

I also got the belt and the shoulders. It's a little different from the normal rotation that I do. I would like to find out where do I slot in the extra dire beasts/dire frenzy during the Bestial Wrath phase? I specced One with the Pack after I got the shoulders and I'm proccing more dire beasts/frenzy than normal and I don't know how to deal with them lol... any help is much appreciated. Thanks!