Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The same way we would have a fascination with a huge meteor coming towards the Earth ... we are terrified of an existential threat to the country and the world.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The ultra left in their echo chamber had themselves and others like minded convinced Trump had no chance in hell of winning, they thought facts didn't matter. When Trump won and busted their bubble the literally lost their shit, it's actually Hilarious. I thought the right was entertaining with their Tea party bullshit but it wasn't close to this level. As the political pendulum keeps swinging hard left to hard right I am scared as hell who will be our next President.
    I am as left as most are and i can assure you i didnt not think donny couldnt win. I saw the polls and how slim the margins where and knew there was a very real danger in that this madman could win due to democrats running the shittiest candidate in the history of the party.

But it feels good to know that she got shut down by donny by being attacked from the LEFT on issues like trade and jobs in America. even thou it is just empty talk from donny it shows that the left idea will win in the long run and folks will be very angry very soon when they see donny was just a wolfs in sheeps clothing and nothing but another i will help wall street over main street everyday while in office since whats good for wall street is good for all of us mantra of the conservatives.

With the massive failure of donny tinyhands i look forward to a true lefty president being sworn in next it will be like breath of fresh air and we can hopefully make america great again when that happen you know making sure we cut down fossil fuel consumption, starts taxing the rich etc etc you know all the good stuff that will make america great again after the disaster of donny

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    I am as left as most are and i can assure you i didnt not think donny couldnt win. I saw the polls and how slim the margins where and knew there was a very real danger in that this madman could win due to democrats running the shittiest candidate in the history of the party.

But it feels good to know that she got shut down by donny by being attacked from the LEFT on issues like trade and jobs in America. even thou it is just empty talk from donny it shows that the left idea will win in the long run and folks will be very angry very soon when they see donny was just a wolfs in sheeps clothing and nothing but another i will help wall street over main street everyday while in office since whats good for wall street is good for all of us mantra of the conservatives.

With the massive failure of donny tinyhands i look forward to a true lefty president being sworn in next it will be like breath of fresh air and we can hopefully make america great again when that happen you know making sure we cut down fossil fuel consumption, starts taxing the rich etc etc you know all the good stuff that will make america great again after the disaster of donny
    The next President, left or right, I hope they are more moderate and units America, not divide it. Anyone who thinks their side is always right and never wrong, is always wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just made yet another Trump thread yourself. I hope you are proud of it.

As for why people talk about it as much as they are, it should be rather obvious by now. He became the President of the most powerful country we currently have, and he is running it like a family business or a television show. It's interesting and absurd.

It's The Trumpman Show.

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Most liberals and SJWs don't have a job anyway. What else would they do if not be a regular whiny poster in the offtopic section of a WoW forum.
    I thought it was the Trumpkins who had no jobs and needed Daddy Trump to kick out all the mean Mexicans and end trade deals to bring back the jobs.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because this forum is a left-wing circlejerk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Trump has received plenty of disdain from both sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The next President, left or right, I hope they are more moderate and units America, not divide it. Anyone who thinks their side is always right and never wrong, is always wrong.
    I don't see any chance of that happening any time soon with all the extremely polarizing bullshit partisan politics being played ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Had a bad day at work pal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Most liberals and SJWs don't have a job anyway. What else would they do if not be a regular whiny poster in the offtopic section of a WoW forum.
    Considering it's actually the vast majority of conservatives that are in retirement... You'd be very, very wrong.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The same way we would have a fascination with a huge meteor coming towards the Earth ... we are terrified of an existential threat to the country and the world.
    wtf? are you saying trump is hurling meteors at earth? MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    wtf? are you saying trump is hurling meteors at earth? MAGA
    No - I'm not saying that. Not sure where you came up with that idea.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No - I'm not saying that. Not sure where you came up with that idea.
    sorry, general off-topic. i just assumed

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I'm trying to make off-topic forum great again, one thread at a time. I feel its a losing battle though

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by forms93 View Post
    It blows my mind. Every time I log on MMO-Champion to see where WoW is at, there's always at least ONE thread where people are shitposting about politics.

So, what's up with that?

Is it because you're powerless and feel the need to complain about things that are beyond your control? Is it because you're so meaningless that MMO-Champion is the only acceptable outlet where you feel like you have some credence? Or is it something much more, some sort of mental or emotional ailment?

It's a fucking off-topic board for WoW. I cringe every time I come to check and there's some mouthbreathers tap-tap-tapping away on their keyboard about the president. Grow up.
    It's adorable that you're upset about people being outraged.

I am Donald Trump so I just like to defend myself in the threads from time to time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I am Donald Trump so I just like to defend myself in the threads from time to time.
    Tell me.. how is it like to have the name of a duck?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing useful or constructive about a thread complaining about people and then insulting people for replying.