Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I am sure there are those on this very forum who think the same of you, Endus

Anyway, from the little I have heard from the man, Milo needs to work on both his platform as well as his approach to making a point. He got owned on Bill Maher's show the other week, stood up by smarter individuals who have a stronger grasp on certain issues than he clearly does. As they say, git gud son
    no dont you see larry wilmore said fuck you to him so therefore milo won

or somethign

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I didn't make a new thread about this because this pretty much has become talking about why Milo's a pretty hypocritical piece of garbage who deserves no sympathy for his bullshit finally blowing up in his face.
    Oh god Bill Maher... he has to be embarrassed to compare this kid to Christopher Hitchens.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Oh god Bill Maher... he has to be embarrassed to compare this kid to Christopher Hitchens.
    He's taking credit for "bringing Milo down" by engaging in such radically leftist agitprop as agreeing with him that letting transwomen use the women's bathroom represents an existential threat to children. Plus something something college campuses something something why doesn't anyone laugh at my "Asian people are bad drivers" jokes anymore. The usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a pretty obvious businessman through and through. He's also just a guy who hates losing. He's as intellectually superficial and shallow-minded as his comments at that beauty pageant would make him seem. It would appear as though Trump owns the GOP because he's fired up a populist movement based on change. The GOP is scared to challenge Trump. I might describe Trump as a "third-way" candidate because he's outside the typical back and forth of GOP and Democrat. I can give you several very strong conservatives who've been vocally opposed to Trump for quite some time now as well.
    The national review, the conservative rag of choice came out against trump. Glenn bleck, brent boezel, and george will all come to mind. Too. Fucking. Bad. Conservatives own trump and this needs to be the mantra that the left repeats over and over again. If bush can repeat 9/11 and iraq often enough to drill an association into peoples heads i fail to see why the conservative donald trump cant have a similar association. I mean theirs a much better connection between those two.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes, Germany treats Nazis and the Holocaust differently than every other country in the world for a reason. Because their country is responsible for both and they are acutely aware of this fact and are seeking to ensure that it never happens again.

What does that have to do with the US? Your arguments are all over the place, and lacking in any coherent line of thought.
    Nor should they ever forget their past transgressions on the world, but I find it disturbing that people liken Trump to Adolf Hitler. Trump didn't have to game the political system in order to gain power, he got elected, people within his own party had the power stop him from becoming president and they couldn't do so or they just didn't bother. Hitler weaseled his way through the system and ultimately became second in command in government, and rewrote the laws so that he became Chancellor once his predecessor died.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    no dont you see larry wilmore said fuck you to him so therefore milo won

or somethign
    It's great to be 'on both sides' - I can see how leftists thought Larry DEMOLISHED Milo. And I can see how rightists thought Milo was under attack by low IQ liberals, etc... And then you realize that nothing really happened. A bunch of people argued, maybe swore at eachother, and then left the show and nothing really got constructed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    The national review, the conservative rag of choice came out against trump. Glenn bleck, brent boezel, and george will all come to mind. Too. Fucking. Bad. Conservatives own trump and this needs to be the mantra that the left repeats over and over again. If bush can repeat 9/11 and iraq often enough to drill an association into peoples heads i fail to see why the conservative donald trump cant have a similar association. I mean theirs a much better connection between those two.
    This is almost delirious. I'm trying to figure out what your point was. How exactly do conservatives "own" Trump? You realize you're actually admitting that all you can do is drill into people's heads a fake meme?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    He's taking credit for "bringing Milo down" by engaging in such radically leftist agitprop as agreeing with him that letting transwomen use the women's bathroom represents an existential threat to children. Plus something something college campuses something something why doesn't anyone laugh at my "Asian people are bad drivers" jokes anymore. The usual.
    Never heard Maher say asian people are bad drivers. Are you Asian?

It's great to be 'on both sides' - I can see how leftists thought Larry DEMOLISHED Milo. And I can see how rightists thought Milo was under attack by low IQ liberals, etc... And then you realize that nothing really happened. A bunch of people argued, maybe swore at eachother, and then left the show and nothing really got constructed.
    That is usually what happens on Bill's show. That's kind of the point. To argue over subjective opinions of politics. Larry Wilmore didn't really make any interesting points. He just spouted normal bullshit left rhetoric. I think the other black military gentleman, whose name I don't remember, was far more articulate and interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

There's not much that can make me physically cringe but that was one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    What? No he's not. Did you bother to watch the new episode of Real Time on two days ago? He came out against the deplatforming of Milo that happened. He was actively fighting with people in both his opening monologue and during his panel segments with his guests talking about how we should let stupid people speak to hear their stupidity.

I dont necessarily agree about that in every case, and certainly not with Milo who is just a troll in real life thriving off pure attention, but to pretend Maher was taking credit for "bringing Milo down" is just a straight up lie. Not only was he not doing that, but was advocating against the deplatforming that happened.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

This is almost delirious. I'm trying to figure out what your point was. How exactly do conservatives "own" Trump? You realize you're actually admitting that all you can do is drill into people's heads a fake meme?

- - - Updated - - -

Never heard Maher say asian people are bad drivers. Are you Asian?
    See the problem is that some conservatives are smart enough to recognize how collosaly awful trump will be and are desperate to create day light from him. The reality is conservative rhetoric and policy has lead to trump and the alt right. This is the cheap suit they made and now that trump fits it well they dont like. Trump is the next progression from the southern strategy.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

The dominos are falling now. Another "popular" skeptic youtuber calling out Milo's hypocritical bullshit.

So happy to see this hypocritical, toxic, cunt finally being turned on by his own previous followers.

Deleted
    I don't understand this outrage. His half-point was that [Milo] had sex with a maybe-30-something black dude when he was 14. [Milo] sought the other out.

This makes him a fag and prejudiced to not dislike his personal act of securing the D while underage. It doesn't mean that he supports pedophilia societally.

I also have a hard time believing he was pre-pubescent at 14, not to mention that the whole issue is so muddled with intertwining problems that it looks like a moot point to just shout at some outrageous rainbow flagger for being associated with the right-wing.

I also have a hard time believing he was pre-pubescent at 14, not to mention that the whole issue is so muddled with intertwining problems that it looks like a moot point to just shout at some outrageous rainbow flagger for being associated with the right-wing.
    If you think the problem is that Milo is gay and conservative, you haven't been paying attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its about him holding every side of a point to gain the most popularity possible.

Its about him becoming a hero of the anti-PC, anti-SJW group while, literally a month before GamerGate happened, putting out articles about being pro-doxxing for online trolls

Its about him making up multiple conflicting accounts of his childhood in some 8th-grader-esque shock factor story about him being abused while still defending his abuser.

It's about him pretending to be some giant anti-pedo reporter who has 'exposed' people (even though said people were exposed way before Milo got involved, including Sarah Butts), and then refusing to name any name at his reported multiple parties where pedophilia was going on.

Its about him insinuating the entire gay community is ok with Hebephilia/Ephebophilia.

Its about him being completely anti-victim until his bullshit blows up in his face and then he plays it perfectly.

Its about him deleting comments on his facebook from people linking to his old articles showing him advocating points directly opposite what he does now.

But in general its mostly about him being a massive shitposting cunt whose 12 year old fanbase pretends him "triggering" people means he's actually proving anything wrong about their argument. There are other conservatives who I don't agree with at all that ACTUALLY bother to try and counter what liberals say and do with facts, not showing up in a Trumpesque fashion pretending he's some big, important dude.

And I take all the pleasure in the world from previous fans of his turning against him after actually looking up what he's said and done previously and realizing he's just a wishy-washy attention whore who will say or do whatever he thinks will get him the most attention and money.