Thread: Post your art!

Post your art!

I know this community has some insanely talented people so I wanted to start a thread to not only show off something I made recently but also to see what everyone else on here has been up to creatively. Show off a piece of art you're most proud of!

Here's mine:

Some extras:

(Did colors for this one. Friend made the line art)

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Shading could have been done a lot better but, I was young
    If you haven't drawn in 15 years, what makes you think you could do better now?

I've gotten back into drawing since september last year (I pretty much quit since highschool, something I regret quite a bit). I'm drawing pretty much daily now. It's freaking mindblowing how far I got in a short time, but it's still nowhere near what I want it to be. Progress has slowed down much since then but I'm crawling along.

One day maybe I'll get to the level I want.. one day.
    Last edited by glowzone; 2017-02-21 at 05:17 PM.

I'm kind of embarassed to show this, but here goes.

This was drawn by hand and scanned just now for your viewing pleasure. Haven't gotten around to coloring it yet.

The following is my masterpiece:

It is actually computer-generated, can you believe it? I hope to have enough art to open my own deviantart, someday.

- - - Updated - - -

I love drawing in-between sessions of programming my own homebrewed retro RPG. So soothing. :P
    Last edited by Sail into the wind; 2017-02-24 at 02:24 PM.

So skilled DBZ character.
    Last edited by clementime; 2017-08-02 at 09:44 AM.

Some progression. I've always worked in 3d, this is me trying 2d.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Sail into the wind View Post
    I'm kind of embarassed to show this, but here goes.
    This was drawn by hand and scanned just now for your viewing pleasure. Haven't gotten around to coloring it yet.

The following is my masterpiece:
    It is actually computer-generated, can you believe it? I hope to have enough art to open my own deviantart, someday.
    I love drawing in-between sessions of programming my own homebrewed retro RPG. So soothing. :P
    Nice.There is no such thing as too much time with tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    My teacher always had issues with this saying. He would tell us 'practice makes better' instead
    He should have practiced a better, more clever way to say it. Kind of a dud of a statement. Let him know I have issues with how lame a phrase it is.... If he just practiced saying it out loud, he might begin to get better at word play. His sentiment is right, of course, but it is the phonics of it..

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno. I think you may have something there with the troll. It is perfect. Can go straight from the paper to the 3d printer. I'll buy one if it ever happens

Deleted
    Really GREAT!!! Especially Sail into the wind art of Donald and Melania.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, I only write. No pictures.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    It was either something WoW related or a bunch of butts.

Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

I like this one. Almost professional.