Chiropractor patents feminine hygeine product?

So I, myself, am a chiropractor, but I like to stay in my little realm of headaches, neck pain, and low back pain. Others seem to want to venture out into la-la land and try crazy shit....not exactly endearing our profession with the general public.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kavinsen.../#259e6925a7b4

"Mensez feminine lipstick is a natural patented compound of amino acids and oil in a lipstick applicator that is applied to the labia minora and causes them to cling together in a manner strong enough to retain menstrual fluid in the vestibule above the labia minora where the vaginal opening and urethra exit. The Mensez compound is instantly washed away with urine, which releases the menstrual fluid along with the urine into the toilet every time a woman urinates. No pads or tampons are needed. Safe, secure and clean.”
    My hunter is the genetic love child of Liam Neeson, the Dos Equis guy and Chuck Norris. You lose.

<broken image snip>

7+ Year Old Account
    That sounds so incredibly disgusting.

In a word: ew.

I doubt it will go on sale, even if it did, any women here want to use something like that?

Well, that's weird.

I mean, not an OB, or another professional that spends a significant amount of their training and everyday work on that region, but a chiropractor. This is the same guy who will bitch and moan at a conference about our profession not being taken seriously. Just speechless....
    My hunter is the genetic love child of Liam Neeson, the Dos Equis guy and Chuck Norris. You lose.

<broken image snip>

Ignoring the hygiene implications, can you imagine a failure? It would look like a CSI crime scene...

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    Ignoring the hygiene implications, can you imagine a failure? It would look like a CSI crime scene...
    Or a Carrie scene?

<broken image snip>

10+ Year Old Account
    Ridiculous solutions by people in a pseudoscientific field, shocked.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Doesn't sound reliable at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.