I just noticed you can display tier sets in your order hall

Well. Cool! How does it work though? For example i have T10 25HC (all set pieces) but it doesn't show there. It only shows my AQ40 set. Does anyone know more about this?

its only the first tier sets. up to tier 7 or something. you need the entire set.

You need all the tier pieces. For most classes it only goes up to ICC I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Zic View Post
    You need all the tier pieces. For most classes it only goes up to ICC I think?
    do i need the nhc version? as i said i have the 5 set pieces of t10 heroic but it doesnt show. actually i have t9 aswell but it doesn't show either

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by landria View Post
    do i need the nhc version? as i said i have the 5 set pieces of t10 heroic but it doesnt show. actually i have t9 aswell but it doesn't show either
    They need to be all the same type though. For example if your class has a tank and a DPS spec and you have 3/5 Tank tier and 2/5 DPS tier it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    They need to be all the same type though. For example if your class has a tank and a DPS spec and you have 3/5 Tank tier and 2/5 DPS tier it won't work.
    i'm a lock. i only have one type. they are all ilvl 277.

Quote Originally Posted by landria View Post
    i'm a lock. i only have one type. they are all ilvl 277.
    You need the ilvl 251, the normal gear, not the heroic gear. Which thankfully is largely purchasable with gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    You need the ilvl 251, the normal gear, not the heroic gear. Which thankfully is largely purchasable with gold.
    okay makes sense. i guess i have to keep it and can't give it back withing the timeframe?