Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Muslims are threatening a teacher in the UK for "offensive clothes"

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4239352/Muslim-parents-sent-school-headteacher-death-threats.html

"Trish O'Donnell, head of Clarksfield Primary School in Oldham, has endured 'harassment and intimidation' in the form of 'aggressive verbal abuse' and 'threats to blow up her car' from parents pushing conservative Muslim ideals."

"Parents have complained the way she dresses is 'unsuitable' and that pictures of her daughters in her office are 'offensive'."

"But now she feels her position is untenable due to the pressure from Muslim parents trying to change the school from within and may be working from home."

"The council report says the school's 2013 parent-governor Nasim Ashraf hosted 'Islamic teaching sessions' at the school while his wife, Hafizan Zaman, 'made remarks to Asian staff members that they should be wearing a veil and covering their heads'."

"They took exception to Hindi music being played in class, were angered by sex education and were accused of intimidating staff and undermining the headteacher."

"Ashraf's sister Shasta Khan is serving eight years in jail for plotting to attack Jews in Manchester."

Behaviour of these people is disgusting, but unsuprising.
    If they hate us so much, why do they keep comming, though?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-21 at 02:54 AM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    My response would be to keep wearing those clothes, play similar and more music in class, and be very thorough with sex education and family pictures.

No pictures in article of said clothing, very disappointed.

Deleted
    calm down people. Just because all of those agressive and threatening parents are muslim doesn't mean it has anything to do with islam or religion or muslims.

I mean if they don't like it they can always leave. Talking about the muslims who I'm assuming are refugees?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

They should just sit there and take it like the good little kids they are.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-02-20 at 11:31 PM.

When incompatible civilisations collide.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    My response would be to keep wearing those clothes, play similar and more music in class, and be very thorough with sex education and family pictures.
    Yup, other cultures will adapt, eventually. Some will just take far longer, possibly generations.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Growing pains, in 10 years we'll all look back and laugh

Deleted
    Well... were the clothes offensive or not?

I was expecting images of offensive clothes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Meh this barely counts as news comeback after the acid attack.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me if this sounds a bit ignorant: But it strikes me as an extra-special kind of entitled to move to a new location and expect everyone to drop what they're doing and conform to your ideals. If the public school system offends these people so, then maybe they should just home school their kids or deal with the society they've decided to become a part of.

If they're refugees and had little choice in the matter? Then I think more needs to be done to let these folks know what's on the up and up so they don't act shitty to people.

Edit: Assuming these folks weren't born in the UK, since most Religious folk from Western nations aren't this overtly shitty to people over mundane things.
    Last edited by Xyonai; 2017-02-20 at 11:37 PM.

Sounds like they'd fit right in with conservative christian parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I mean if they don't like it they can always leave. Talking about the muslims who I'm assuming are refugees?
    No. UK has muslim populations that sometimes even try to uphold sharia law within their neighborhood. More likely they are near one of these populations.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-threats.html

"Trish O'Donnell, head of Clarksfield Primary School in Oldham, has endured 'harassment and intimidation' in the form of 'aggressive verbal abuse' and 'threats to blow up her car' from parents pushing conservative Muslim ideals."

"Parents have complained the way she dresses is 'unsuitable' and that pictures of her daughters in her office are 'offensive'."

"But now she feels her position is untenable due to the pressure from Muslim parents trying to change the school from within and may be working from home."

"The council report says the school's 2013 parent-governor Nasim Ashraf hosted 'Islamic teaching sessions' at the school while his wife, Hafizan Zaman, 'made remarks to Asian staff members that they should be wearing a veil and covering their heads'."

"They took exception to Hindi music being played in class, were angered by sex education and were accused of intimidating staff and undermining the headteacher."

"Ashraf's sister Shasta Khan is serving eight years in jail for plotting to attack Jews in Manchester."

Behaviour of these people is disgusting, but unsuprising.
    If they hate us so much, why do they keep comming, though?
    I stand with these Muslims against Hindi music being played in class. Some things are just intolerable. I have to mute the sound if I play Civilization using Gandhi.

Because it's still better then whatever sandy shit hole they came from?
    Last edited by Sky High; 2017-02-20 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Really? Because I haven't seen any conservative Christian parents threatening to blow up teachers' cars. Maybe I'm living under a rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    calm down people. Just because all of those agressive and threatening parents are muslim doesn't mean it has anything to do with islam or religion or muslims.
    It doesn't?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Haven't heard of too many Christian parents threating to blow up teachers cars.

They can sod off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?