7+ Year Old Account

Minimalist ui help

So i was browsing through youtube and i came to a video about a minimulist ui based around the personal resource bar im curious if anyone has made anything like this i am unable to post links so far whoever i can tell u the video was made by bellular if you search ('Pimp' The Legion UI Bars With This Brand New WeakAuras Feature! - Make An Awesome, Clean UI!) it will come up
    has anyone built anything like this id love some ideas cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I can help you with is that all the bars are done with WeakAuras 2.

I do not have the String to Import it and I don't know where to get it.
    In case someone knows, please share because I'd love to introduce that on my UI as well.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

7+ Year Old Account
    Redfella has made one for Brewmasters and Demon Hunters using WA2s and ElvUI. It's not at all as minimalistic as Bellulars, but pretty minimalistic.

Redfella's Monk UI

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yeaboii View Post
    So i was browsing through youtube and i came to a video about a minimulist ui based around the personal resource bar im curious if anyone has made anything like this i am unable to post links so far whoever i can tell u the video was made by bellular if you search ('Pimp' The Legion UI Bars With This Brand New WeakAuras Feature! - Make An Awesome, Clean UI!) it will come up
    has anyone built anything like this id love some ideas cheers
    Also, I'm pretty sure Bellular links to the WA2s and shows you how he sets his UI up in another video.
    Last edited by Coxeter; 2017-02-21 at 09:31 PM.