Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah and the stream is not what i hear, what happens is an add starts playing, and even though its muted it plays audio and i have to unmute then mute again to get it to stop
    So does it just play the muted stream, switch to an ad, the ad has audio, and then go back to the muted stream?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    So does it just play the muted stream, switch to an ad, the ad has audio, and then go back to the muted stream?
    correct
    it opens the stream Muted, no volume
    switches to ad, muted, has volume
    (example) (this was playing audio, even though as you see its muted)
    then once ad is over, switches to stream ,muted, no volume

Okay, thanks for the additional info, will try and get it fixed!

10+ Year Old Account
    I use a combination of:

Adblock for Youtube™ 4.1.0
    Adblock Plus 1.12.4
    Adguard AdBlocker 2.5.11
    Chrome Safe Guard 1.4
    Ghostery 7.1.3.1
    HTTPS Everywhere 2017.2.13
    McAfee® WebAdvisor 5.0.331.0
    uBlock Origin 1.11.0
    uBlock Origin Extra 2.11

What one may miss, another will cover and protect! I have not had an issue in well over a year!

It may seem excessive but all spam, adds, malware, trackers etc are blocked, stopped and/or redirected.

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    What one may miss, another will cover and protect! I have not had an issue in well over a year!
    So - to protect yourself from malware threats and performance issues - you install 10 different freeware addons into your browser?

That is funny

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    I have ublock origin and I got the same message.
    Ya me two I switched to Ublock on this computer a few weeks ago also running no script but my avast went off too.

Deleted
    I would not recommend using mmo-champ without adblock, because I've got suspicious popups from using mmo-champ without it.

Deleted
    It is a false positive, Avast users having the issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comm...front_page_of/

Stream is intended, any audio at all is not. Will pass it along to be fixed.
    A stream playing without any warning is also eating bandwidth, audio or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    A stream playing without any warning is also eating bandwidth, audio or not.
    It plays in low quality and stops when you aren't on that tab. Not huge bandwidth usage, but still not ideal, I know. Feedback is being passed on.

Deleted
    It plays in low quality and stops when you aren't on that tab. Not huge bandwidth usage, but still not ideal, I know. Feedback is being passed on.
    Appreciated, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    So - to protect yourself from malware threats and performance issues - you install 10 different freeware addons into your browser?

That is funny
    How on earth is that funny? You haven't even asked me about my paid protection! Go on treacle.. I shall await your skittering response with a raised eyebrow and a smirk! Bless you! such a cute puppy!