Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Thanks Blizzard! 6 legendaries!

5/6 shit ones. I did have the ring for 2 days before it got nerfed so I had that going for me.

Thanks Blizz yay!

We'll have a moment of silence for your terrible luck.
    But really, there's no point in these threads. The legendary system (and its flaws) has been talked over to death.

Pretty sure the ring is the best Legendary after the nerf to the gloves. Not sure why your complaining.

Since I have the gloves, w/e Legendary I receive after is w/e. Best would be ring or trinket. Legs would be nice also. But if I get another lame one, no big deal.

it's impossible to have 6 shit legs. you're also complaining about a bis leg. troll/10

Six legendaries are also ruining my day.

I'm with the OP. Legendary system is terrible. Getting the "paperweight" legendaries is quite possibly one of the worst feelings I've ever had in wow. Knowing you're never going to get a good one, is all but gut wrenching. I have 4 on my lock, and they're all utility, not a single dps one. Just leveled my priest, and the first one I get is the worst one possible, according to all holy priests. Why Blizzard thought this item would be considered "legendary" is beyond me. You get better effects from random epic set bonuses, or the cloak from Kara. A single epic item, has a better effect than a legendary. Poor itemization at its finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, it's a stupid fucking system.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I got 99 legendaries and a good one is none

10+ Year Old Account
    You are one of the guys that deserve to get Prydaz and Sephuz, and no more legendaries till the end of Legion; if you're just gonna complain about free ilvls, might aswell give that luck to someone that appreciates it.

legendaries should be sold for like 50g

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    You are one of the guys that deserve to get Prydaz and Sephuz, and no more legendaries till the end of Legion; if you're just gonna complain about free ilvls, might aswell give that luck to someone that appreciates it.
    Tbh I really would like Prydaz. The passive and the stats are really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by tonysniper View Post
    Tbh I really would like Prydaz. The passive and the stats are really interesting.
    Prydaz is like 2nd bis for fury too. Sims better than the ring. And the shield scales with fury hp very well too. Stupid good for progression.

I got Boots > Legs > Neck > Exe Ring > Gloves

Can't complain can I, I got the gloves recently though and they aren't very practical with 4 set bonus. I think the Legs + Ring overall are the best two. Ring + Gloves still sims highest for me though, but in reality the legs are better simply because they provide a safety net for CS debuff, which is especially vital for Draught of Souls use.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Imagine if you got all your items first week...

would you log in and play as much as you do?

you're lucky in the sense that...you're still looking forward to something..

I'm in the same boat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysniper View Post
    Yes, I've read that it's not bad for a lot of people now, but it still has a lot of stigma attached to it. People would complain about getting it just for the sake of it.

I have 7 legs now and still no Gloves / Ring / Trinket. Yes, I said 7.

And today I got second legendary for my feral druid. Now I have 2 best feral legendaries and I'm permanently switching the loot for bear.
    I guess I should reroll now...

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Ring (yay) > Sephuz > Mannoroth bracers > Agramar Stride and yesterday, I got the Timeless Stratagem shoulders...

I'm SO happy. Oh, and I've been Fury spec for ages.

blizz where is my helm starting to get angry

Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    blizz where is my helm starting to get angry
    3 days played at 110 and you're complaining? Most people here have more time played at 110 than your chars total.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    3 days played at 110 and you're complaining? Most people here have more time played at 110 than your chars total.
    clearly a troll pic
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.