Deleted

Please check my logs/gear

Can someone check my logs for some tips?
    I seem to be parsing low %

warcraftlogs.com/reports/WG2n9LzjhNcVAmQJ#type=damage-done&fight=18
    and armory

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Ailå/advanced
    thx.

1) Lack of 4pc really hurts ( low "average damage per cast" on Envenom )

2) You really want a trinket that gives agi + something OR that is Draught of Souls instead of that Appendages

3) Low Rupture/Garrote uptime, it's your top priority, those two skills are your top priority because they ensure more CPs and Envenoms ( due to higher energy regen ), try to always do 4+ CPs Ruptures so you won't be needing to refresh it too often

4) Damn, too much haste, like 6k for real?? O_O"

5) Prydaz ... Insignia is okay but you'll realize how bad it is compared to bracers/shoulders/boots in time

Deleted
    I would take another legendary if I had one ofcourse. I have the legendary cape too but thats not much of help since thats Tier too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post
    1) Lack of 4pc really hurts ( low "average damage per cast" on Envenom )

2) You really want a trinket that gives agi + something OR that is Draught of Souls instead of that Appendages

3) Low Rupture/Garrote uptime, it's your top priority, those two skills are your top priority because they ensure more CPs and Envenoms ( due to higher energy regen ), try to always do 4+ CPs Ruptures so you won't be needing to refresh it too often

4) Damn, too much haste, like 6k for real?? O_O"

5) Prydaz ... Insignia is okay but you'll realize how bad it is compared to bracers/shoulders/boots in time
    would an 875 natures call be better then the appendages ?

Quote Originally Posted by trical View Post
    I would take another legendary if I had one ofcourse. I have the legendary cape too but thats not much of help since thats Tier too

- - - Updated - - -

would an 875 natures call be better then the appendages ?
    Likely not

Try to get the Nightbane trinket, or Eye of Guarm with mastery for the time being

Or a Memento of Angerboda

Deleted
    imgur.com/a/Uo9Q9
    this is an upgrade right?