Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    None of us will be laughing when angry hamsters start mutating into 11' monstrosities with a taste for human flesh after the Great Nuclear Meltdown of 2036.
    ... I for one will accept our new, rodent overlords with open arms! Knowing hamsters for years now, it's best to not try and fight them... <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    I live in the real world where incompetence is not am escuse for dead wildlife. Don't want a dead cat then house it properly.
    I don't care if the cat had no owner, saying it "should" be killed because it, a wild animal that is meant to be outside, was gasp outside, for the sake of killing it makes you a prime example of everything that is wrong with humanity.

Have some respect for life.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-02-23 at 01:58 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I don't care if the cat had no owner, saying it "should" be killed because it, a wild animal that is meant to be outside, was gasp outside, for the sake of killing it makes you a prime example of everything that is wrong with humanity.

I guess some people are just complete psychopaths with absolutely no empathy or respect for life. Hopefully karma will get them some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post

It is not a native species and destroys the ecosystem. Any flog should knows non native animals don't have a right to life. I can name hundreds of programs in Australia who specific aims are to kill cats, horses, dogs, toads, foxes, rabits and camels. Hell, I even watched a show on ABC, our government run broadcaster that showed scientists out in the feild shooting a cat in the ehad after trapping it and then performed autopsy on it in the feild to show the 10 plus endangered animals dead in its stomach. None of this was censored and explained fully why it is so important to remove them from our country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I guess some people are just complete psychopaths with absolutely no empathy or respect for life. Hopefully karma will get them some day.
    The people with no respect for life are those advocating leaving cats be in the wild. It's just a moronic position.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I agree, at that point it becomes murder. And I it should be treated as such. If the OP honestly tried to stop and couldn't, that's one thing. But ignoring the situation and saying it's "just a cat" is wrong. The OP should be run over by someone who says "eh, it's just a human" if that's the case.
    Given how big of a nusciance feral cats are, it's no different fAron hitting a raccoon.

Im a cat owner, i love cats, if you killed my cat i kill your kids simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

It is not a native species and destroys the ecosystem. Any flog should knows non native animals don't have a right to life. I can name hundreds of programs in Australia who specific aims are to kill cats, horses, dogs, toads, foxes, rabits and camels. Hell, I even watched a show on ABC, our government run broadcaster that showed scientists out in the feild shooting a cat in the ehad after trapping it and then performed autopsy on it in the feild to show the 10 plus endangered animals dead in its stomach. None of this was censored and explained fully why it is so important to remove them from our country.

- - - Updated - - -

The people with no respect for life are those advocating leaving cats be in the wild. It's just a moronic position.
    Your name is probably the most fitting on this forum given your stance on cats.

in BC you arent allowed to swerve as thats dangerous and can damage your vehicle or you could actually hit oncoming traffic(if there is any) you are supposed to drive straight through like the animal isnt even there. Of course if its a large animal like a moose or Deer then you can still drive through or try your best to swerve, you will be considered at fault if you swerve though.

if my cat somehow got out and got hit and the person didn't even attempt to stop or swerve yeah they better hope i dont manage to catch up or follow.. fuck them.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Look I don't know what the situation was, whether you could've reasonably, safely avoided the cat. But if you just came in here because you're upset that someone yelled at you for running over a cat... I don't think that'll go well.

Surely you can see how someone might not be happy watching you kill a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Humans aren't native to Australia either, and they reek even more havoc on nature..
    And yet when you propose a cull people get all offended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

“The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

So last night I ran over a cat in the rural area and someone saw it and preceded to abuse me. Now i think i did the right thing for a few reasons.

Firstly swerving around or hard braking for animals on the road is dangerous and if they do damage your car the owner pays as opposed to you for crashing into a tree etc.. instead of the animal.

Secondly in my country Ausyralia feral/stray cats reek havoc on native animals and I was doing my bit to help the environment.

Why don't cat owners understand that if you cat is out of an enclosed area they should be killed?
    hahhahaha dude this is the wrong forum to post this on. You know this place is full of limp wristed, cat loving, nerdy cunts. Reading the comments is making me laugh though rofl. The passive aggressiveness from all these little faggit weeaboos is funny as. I agree with you man, if you're going at any sort of speed swerving to avoid is not a good option. So many animals get hit by cars everyday over here its not funny. Its nothing out of the usual. Its bad luck but shit happens.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-02-23 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Im a cat owner, i love cats, if you killed my cat i kill your kids simple as that.
    Good luck with that as it will be an impossible task. Don't want a dead cat keep it on your own land.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    if my cat somehow got out and got hit and the person didn't even attempt to stop or swerve yeah they better hope i dont manage to catch up or follow.. fuck them.
    What are you going to do. Bash them with your limp wrists.

it is fucking hilarious so much troll and bait. mods lock it already. well if these people are serious though.. well then its another case

10+ Year Old Account
    It is not a native species and destroys the ecosystem. Any flog should knows non native animals don't have a right to life.
    YOU aren't native to Australia, should you not have a right to life? (and before you answer, YES, Humans are in fact animals) You do more damage to the environment driving that car you ran him over with than that cat would have done in his life.

Wild cats were introduced to Australia's ecosystem in the 1800s BY HUMANS to control the rat and mouse populations, WE put them there. The cats didn't do anything wrong, we don't just get to decide they should all die because they have become inconvenient after putting them in this situation. If ANYTHING they only thing they deserve is to be peacefully captured, neutered/spayed, and then relocated to a place where they won't do damage.

TL;DR you are trash who's solution to a problem that should be solved non-violently is "lol kill it".
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-02-23 at 06:55 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Should be? Fuck off.
    you of all people was the last person i expected to fall for the op's obvious bait.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Fuck cats.
    Man Cat love???

/wink

Since this is a bait thread and OP should be ignored.

Has anyone tried KFCs new honey chicken? How is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not make bait threads just to troll others.

Closed.