Balance Druid: Questions for clarity!

First time poster, long time reader. I've been on the forums for a while and I have been through Gebuz's guide. I have some questions that I was having trouble finding on the forum, I also took a break from legion so some of this might be common knowledge, but I thought others might have similar questions. Thanks!I will attempt to block the questions regarding each other together. My formatting will probably look odd.

In what situation do you want to use Stellar Flare, if any?

Is Scythe of the Stars still the go to relic?
    -If I can get a high ilvl Life Scythe of the Stars should I take it over Sunfire Burns?

Did Falling Star become our strongest option due to buffs we received?
    -If so do I want to get three Falling Star Relics or 1 Falling Star, 1 Sunfire Burns, and 1 Twilight Glow?

-NH set bonus-
    Does 2-set bonus change stat weights?
    -Would I want more crit due to how the 2 set bonus works?
    -Is 2pc worth taking or should I wait for 4pc?
    -How many ilvls is 2pc/4pc set bonus worth?

-If the questions about Relics become true/false-
    Should I be using the "cheese cleave build" for ST depending on the relics I am using?

How much do Relics effect talent choices?

Gebuz's Guide says even with buff to WoE, we wouldn't want to use it for PvE, I noticed on a lot of fights for NH he is using it on fights. How much has this changed?

if you get a lucky 900+ sunfire i would keep it since most fights we have to either hybrid or full aoe spec to remain competitive at this point.

falling star relic?

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    if you get a lucky 900+ sunfire i would keep it since most fights we have to either hybrid or full aoe spec to remain competitive at this point.

falling star relic?
    Falling Star is the Artifact Talent that buffs the damage of Stellar Empowerment from Starfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nijurez View Post
    Falling Star is the Artifact Talent that buffs the damage of Stellar Empowerment from Starfall.
    Yes but there is no relic for it

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Yes but there is no relic for it
    Wat? Trilliax drops arcane relic for it.

If you are planning on doing mythic raids, i would focus on the single target, or possibly dot relics.
    If you're doing normal/heroic or just general content, you could go with the dot or FS relics instead as you get a lot more opportunities to pad on AoE

Dont press starfall on single target (in most situations). especially with 4set. come on guys.

WoE is nice for burst AoE - think skorpyron or Guldan Eyes. Aoe dmage and build Asp for starfalls - nice for normal/heroic, wouldnt recommend for mythic where focus is more on single target damage, with "enough" AoE

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    If you are planning on doing mythic raids, i would focus on the single target, or possibly dot relics.
    If you're doing normal/heroic or just general content, you could go with the dot or FS relics instead as you get a lot more opportunities to pad on AoE

Dont press starfall on single target (in most situations). especially with 4set. come on guys.

WoE is nice for burst AoE - think skorpyron or Guldan Eyes. Aoe dmage and build Asp for starfalls - nice for normal/heroic, wouldnt recommend for mythic where focus is more on single target damage, with "enough" AoE
    Going from heroic into mythic raiding soon. Making sure my ducks are all in a row.

Hi guys i have this situation: my dps is a bit low for my item level (903), most of all in single target mitic NH first 2 and third boss, so I been checking relics. I'm using Scythe of the Stars 875 relic from Odyn (arcane) 895 Sunfire Burns from Nythendra mitic (life) and 890 arcane relic from elisandre and it´s hard do 500k dps on those 2 bosses, so i got this other 2 relics: life relic from Trilliax 885 (Solar Stabbing) and Nigthbane 890 arcane relic (Scythe of the Stars), i have those 2 on my bags. Can you help me to know which of all those relics should i use, here is my armory:

Dragnerus-Ragnaros.US