Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Question Wasnt sure where to post this question, plz dont be upset!

Hello community!

Please pardon if this question is not allowed here or is stupid or whatever. i wasn't sure where else to post it.

i was wondering if it would be acceptable to place a 'personal ad' here for one of my characters? i'm having a hard time finding someone interested in a LTRP of a romantic nature filled with character development and story line. i have an ad on another site/forum somewhere however it has netted zero results in a month.

i didnt see any other posts like i'm requesting to create so just wanted to make sure before i made a ninny of myself.

Deleted
    I don't think this is stupid. I have been involved in a romantic RP arc with another poster on these forums for a while now, and it is kind of fun especially that I am very close to that person as well outside the boundaries of RP.

I play on Argent Dawn EU. If that's your server/region, I am welling to at least talk about it.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-02-24 at 07:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong in seeking romantic RP, though many servers explode because they sadly believe it to be more. I have experienced my own share, even to the part of a character of mine being married to another. So don't think it should discourage your search.

I play on Argent Dawn as well, though currently inactive in RP.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    that soudns interestingto do, let me knwo how it worked out