Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Every leg I get is nerfed

First the kilt, then the ring. I was actually happy to get my 2 best legendaries and now *fart*

At least you dont have the fire helm that makes dragon hit every single thing in the room....i hate that helm sooo much
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by akaTheDude View Post
    At least you dont have the fire helm that makes dragon hit every single thing in the room....i hate that helm sooo much
    That is one of the best legendaries tho..
    Hi Sephurik

That is one hell of a leggo. It requires positionning in M+ though. I am 900 equipped and only have helm/shard that are usable, all the rest are trash. This ring isn't even close to being OP since lusting on pull isn't a thing for most progression fights.

well, see it positive. you always have something to look forward to getting if they nerf the legendaries you have now. ^^

OMG, I feel ya!

Now the cord of infinity, the worst legendary, might be good.

the time warp ring changes kinda confuses me

Quote Originally Posted by sifting View Post
    the time warp ring changes kinda confuses me
    right now you get 40 seconds of lust when someone in your group uses it, and 40 seconds of lust when you use the spell yourself, while still having the sated debuff from the first lust cast

in 7.2, you will get 40 seconds of lust when someone in your group uses it, and 25 seconds of lust when you use the spell yourself, while still having the sated debuff from the first lust cast

expect more nerfs to all the other strong/fun mage legendaries before 7.2 goes live #legionhype
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2017-02-23 at 12:00 AM.

the legendary ring is already incredibly week on long-medium fights where you hold lust

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Your legs get nerfed? Like you cannot walk? Do you have to crawl now or wtf?
    I literally left 'leg' in because I knew an amateur reddit comedian like you would take the bait. El oh el!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deiae View Post
    well, see it positive. you always have something to look forward to getting if they nerf the legendaries you have now. ^^
    Take the transmission out of my Porsche, doesn't mean I'm going to look forward to a fucking volvo.

MAGES

WELCOME

TO

BALANCE

shamans get a legendary helm 75% extra bloodlust time, while mages clearly get 100% more with 2 lusts. now you'll get 62.5% more lust uptime, oh wait shaman legendary is now better you say? nope line it up with cooldowns and you're golden, shamans don't have cooldowns lasting 1:10 seconds no-one does it's not a useful length of bl time. double lust is far superior even if the second is only 25 seconds.

why it took blizzard months again to balance this just puts them on the pedestal of incompetence again

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    MAGES

WELCOME

TO

BALANCE

shamans get a legendary helm 75% extra bloodlust time, while mages clearly get 100% more with 2 lusts. now you'll get 62.5% more lust uptime, oh wait shaman legendary is now better you say? nope line it up with cooldowns and you're golden, shamans don't have cooldowns lasting 1:10 seconds no-one does it's not a useful length of bl time. double lust is far superior even if the second is only 25 seconds.

why it took blizzard months again to balance this just puts them on the pedestal of incompetence again
    Meanwhile Rogues...

Better nerf a legendary that isnt an issue at all in all 3 specs while not touching the problem legendaries in fire (bracers, belt) without compensating fire ST baseline. Makes total sense.

I'm an arcane mage btw

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    the legendary ring is already incredibly week on long-medium fights where you hold lust
    Yeah I don't really understand that. The set of fights where this was actually useful was already relatively small on progress, and usually the harder bosses you use lust to skip or power through a mechanic, which may or more likely will NOT be anywhere near the start of the fight - last phase augur, end of 2nd phase guldan, last guy on botanist, ... -> the harder fights require you to hold lust, with Elisande being an exception.

Deleted
    Blizzard's logic: Someone is having fun with a legendary that is not an issue for balance, let's better nerf it, fuck this players, how dare to have fun in our game.

Oh and also I saw they don't like ap farming nonstop? well, let's fucking increase the grinding so they can all burnout.

Seriously this expansion has a so fucking bad design that's is even funny to read their changes (it's getting close to the line of not funny anymore but depressing and annoying). Personally I'm going to take a break for 7.2, I'm sick of grinding
    Last edited by mmocd2a2ae8157; 2017-02-23 at 08:45 AM.

Deleted
    FINE I will reroll that dumb DH class since for some reason suddenly blizz is all like "fun detected, screw mages"

Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    FINE I will reroll that dumb DH class since for some reason suddenly blizz is all like "fun detected, screw mages"
    I literally started Legion with a DH. I ended up hating it. I switched to main Arcane Mage around November and meh. You literally can't win in this game. I mean, you can win, but you can't win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seijulala View Post
    Blizzard's logic: Someone is having fun with a legendary that is not an issue for balance, let's better nerf it, fuck this players, how dare to have fun in our game.

Oh and also I saw they don't like ap farming nonstop? well, let's fucking increase the grinding so they can all burnout.

Seriously this expansion has a so fucking bad design that's is even funny to read their changes (it's getting close to the line of not funny anymore but depressing and annoying). Personally I'm going to take a break for 7.2, I'm sick of grinding
    This is purely balancing.The shaman helm is much weaker than shard and still the best legendary in most situations.

Shard of Exodar is still much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    Its not fun for those that dont have it...

That legendary was overpowered as hell and ven after the nerf is great. Still BIS as most damage is burst anyways and 25 sec is more than enough to get your runes used up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    I literally started Legion with a DH. I ended up hating it. I switched to main Arcane Mage around November and meh. You literally can't win in this game. I mean, you can win, but you can't win
    Frost mage is the best ranged single target spec. Fire best AOE spec. Well not so bad?