Deleted

Best pve dps race for Demo? [Horde]

Can someone help me out please? i want to start leveling a demo warlock but im having issues finding any reliable source of what race is best demo in pve

Deleted
    there you go
    https://notwarlock.github.io/LockOne...All_Races.html

orc/troll -> burst phases (racial trinket)
    goblin -> slightly higher baseline dps.
    Last edited by mmoc452c5e22cf; 2017-02-23 at 01:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarPe View Post
    there you go
    https://notwarlock.github.io/LockOne...All_Races.html

orc/troll -> burst phases (racial trinket)
    goblin -> slightly higher baseline dps.
    thanks bro

Deleted
    Choose the race what fullfill your needs and fit for your concept and enjoy to play with it.

By DPS wise, orc/troll the best option, but if you have good play skills then doesn't matter.

Orc has also a passive buff for pets no?
    So the baseline dps should benefit from that.

Deleted
    hey all , i was 899 as human and simcraft estimated : 672.000 dps , now i switched to join a guild as orc and simcraft estimate me for 665.000 with exactly the same gear so probably human and troll are the best races PVE
    Last edited by mmocd85ad377bc; 2017-03-01 at 03:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    thanks bro
    Globlin's Rocket Jump is also very useful as Demonology since the baseline mobility toolkit is low, being able to add in that has saved me many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnin View Post
    Globlin's Rocket Jump is also very useful as Demonology since the baseline mobility toolkit is low, being able to add in that has saved me many times.
    its good for all warlock specs. not just demo. really underrated racial ability, saved my ass also many many times.
    BETA CLUB

I will always maintain that Blood Elves are the best because of their unlisted racial Still The Prettiest.

Seriously though, the difference between races is like 1% or less. Pick the one you think looks coolest to you.

Play what you like, 1% difference is neither here nor there.

Quote Originally Posted by kirroth View Post
    i will always maintain that blood elves are the best because of their unlisted racial still the prettiest.

Seriously though, the difference between races is like 1% or less. Pick the one you think looks coolest to you.
    ^^^^^^^ this