Thread: WW Stats

Deleted

WW Stats

Hey, I simed my character for the first time ever - I was worried i was going wrong with my stats.

(my guy: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eleí/advanced )

Anyways the sim said my most important stat is Vers.

Is there a min level of vers we should aim for? I realise my Haste is too high, but that's the gear i have Could this be contributing to sims saying i need higher vers? and when i reduce my haste i would require less vers?

(p.s. i know i need some enchants just have not got them yet/deciding what stats to use)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entenei View Post
    Hey, I simed my character for the first time ever - I was worried i was going wrong with my stats.

Is there a min level of vers we should aim for? I realise my Haste is too high, but that's the gear i have Could this be contributing to sims saying i need higher vers? and when i reduce my haste i would require less vers?

(p.s. i know i need some enchants just have not got them yet/deciding what stats to use)

Thanks
    Doesn't seem like you are doing anything wrong when it comes to sims. Your haste seems quite high and your crit seems fine. You could definitely use a lot more vers and some more mastery.

Most people will have their haste between 2000-3000 depending on gear and feel. While you want to keep your mastery above 10k. I see a lot of people going 11-12k once they get higher ilvl. After that you I'm seeing two types of gearing which i think mainly depends on your gear. A lot of people stack crit while keeping a decent amount of vers 4-5k or they try to balance vers and crit around 5-6k each.

Quote Originally Posted by Entenei View Post

Thanks
    It's normal, and the stat weights are usually quite close anyways with the exception of Haste (On ST). Once you get a good Versatility piece you'll re-sim and notice Mastery retaking the lead. This doesn't effect how you'd gear up at all since you will always want to replace your haste gear with Mastery/Versatility/Crit, so as you get new gear just re-sim and you'll notice Mastery becoming top dog again when your in more optimal gear.
    Last edited by Rixxis; 2017-02-23 at 05:16 PM.

Deleted
    I see thank you both.

I'll aim to get a bit more vers then try re-simming.

Thanks x