Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mike Pence helps clean up vandalized Jewish cemetery

I disagree with you deeply on many issues, Mr. Pence. But it's great to see someone acting Presidential in this administration. Thanks.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ewish-cemetery

Eat yo vegetables

Nothing but good here.

+1

Good guy Mike Pence here of course. Which leads me to the next question: has his boss, President Watersports, held a rake in the last 60 years? Ever?

That's a true American hero right there!

Deleted
    I really hate helping people and manual labour. So I can tell you from experience (or lack thereof) that this is actually nice of him helping.

Although its most likely just a photo op, you sure as hell wouldn't see Turnip doing this.

This is why, as much as I disagree with him on nearly every issue, I'd much rather have him than Turnip.

Now that's a f'ckin politician.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    This kind of thing makes me cringe. At least make it seem like you're legitimately helping and do away with the tie.

Clearly a power play.

Hey thats in my city! My traffic was shit yesterday because he was in town. I guess something good happened in STL for once by him helping clean up!
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Good guy Mike Pence here of course. Which leads me to the next question: has his boss, President Watersports, held a rake in the last 60 years? Ever?
    Does this count? I'm sure he's used one of these.

Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    This kind of thing makes me cringe. At least make it seem like you're legitimately helping and do away with the tie.

Clearly a power play.
    A part of me can't help but feel like he's setting himself up to be like this so he seems more appealing than Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised so many people are on board with this. Pence clearly thinks he has a good shot at the presidency while Trump is in office and wants to ingratiate himself to people who are much more willing to take his side after seeing what Trump is doing, even if they wouldn't normally approve of his actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Although its most likely just a photo op, you sure as hell wouldn't see Turnip doing this.

This is why, as much as I disagree with him on nearly every issue, I'd much rather have him than Turnip.
    Definitely a photo op, but that's OK with me. He didn't have to do it.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at those lazy security agents in the back.

Gosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post

Clearly a power play.
    He rolled up his sleeves.

Should he have tousled his hair a bit? Smeared some mud on his face?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    A part of me can't help but feel like he's setting himself up to be like this so he seems more appealing than Trump.
    That's exactly what I was suggesting, and I have no doubt that this is the purpose of this photo-op. Consider the value of Pence raking a few leaves, and then the value of people seeing Pence raking a few leaves.

At least he should have made it look more natural

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    He rolled up his sleeves.

Should he have tousled his hair a bit? Smeared some mud on his face?
    My comment was a bit tongue in cheek. But my point, since you missed it, was that he's not actually doing any work. He's just trying to ingratiate himself to the American people in an attempt to create contrast between the presidentiality of himself and his current president.

This isn't some opaque, 'man of the people' gesture, unless you're really gullible or desperate to believe that there is still some good in this administration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have you seen president watersports hair? Gardening equipment seems almost the only explanation.

Deleted
    Oh look a tool holds a tool.