Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    AE stun range is ridiculous and NEEDS to be severely reduced ..

The entire class needs to be just removed and the team that put it into the game and made it this way banned for life ..

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    AE stun range is ridiculous and NEEDS to be severely reduced ..

The entire class needs to be just removed and the team that put it into the game and made it this way banned for life ..
    LOL someone got pawend too many times by DH's.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    LOL someone got pawend too many times by DH's.
    That would be pretty much every class in the game and we all KNOW why .. overturned and rotation based class ..

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    That would be pretty much every class in the game and we all KNOW why .. overturned and rotation based class ..
    My Ret would say otherwise, sir =)

Deleted
    I don't really hate them, I guess. They're annoying, yes. Great escape abilities, gap closers, that goddamned slow/bleed glaive... I think if anything, I'm jealous as an Enhancement Shaman. I mean, sure, even with all my CDs I struggle to stay standing against them. Between the stuns, the dot, and the evasion/mitigation, I don't really have much of a toolkit to counter them!

Naturally, in group fights I'm good to go as long as they're not focusing me - but that's the same in most situations.

Pretty sure it might just be Enhancement's terrible place in PvP right now rather than DH, but from what I've seen (I do have a 110 DH) they've got a very robust skill-set that makes other melee classes look a little silly in comparison. I still hate monks and druids more though.

DH is the embodiment of full out mongo .. Why would any one design a build like that is beyond me ..

Though thinking about it all of Legion is full out mongo and players just hate that ..

Reduce meta duration to 8sec and give the build more sustained and less burst ..

Quote Originally Posted by Tezrex View Post
    I was just wondering why there has been so much rage about Demon Hunters in pvp as of late. I'm referring to post nerfs of course because I do agree that they were over tuned. That being said, the standard pvp guage of where a class is as far as pvp viability is 3s arena. Currently (as of yesterday) only 3.2% of players above 2200 rating are demon hunters which is the 2nd lowest of any class. This information was found on arenamate.net which takes a pull of the pvp rankings every week.

On top of this, for overall game population DH is the highest represented class at 110 right now coming in at 12.2% in the US and 12.7% in EU according to realmpop.com. To go from the highest played class in the game to the 2nd lowest represented class in arena is a large drop. To emphasize this, rogues are the 2nd lowest played class in the game at 6.1% of the total population, but have a 10% representation in the 3v3 bracket above 2200.

I'm in no way asking for DH to get a buff right now, but in light of this information, why is there so much anger directed at the DH class currently? I see a lot of rage posts on the DH class forum on the official Blizzard site and have had several people go out of their way to flame me personally. I understand that DH has high burst, but well coordinated CC from comps such as RMX is very difficult to deal with because once our CD's are burnt we do lackluster damage and our CC kit is not very robust. The 1 min AoE stun is nice, however, it costs a significant amount of fury which reduces our ability to do damage and capitalize off of it. Yes we can talent into making that stun free, but we lose our snare which is infinitely more valuable for trying to keep up with healers such as monk and druid. We also have a sap that breaks on damage, or we can talent to make it 1 second longer and essentially become cyclone, but doing so doubles the CD to 30 seconds.

Once again, not looking for buffs here, just want to know what I'm missing that others seem to be so upset about.
    If you dont know why you are highly un-observant F arena, arena isn't the only PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of DK in Wotlk, as first "new" class is really overpowered but after that people still think is op.
    DH are not a big deal right now imho, in 7.2 they will get another nerf so it's not nowhere near OP...but people think they are and rage a lot about them.

Can't wait until people are still QQing after the nerfs in 7.2.

If you haven't learn that by kiting the burst and running away and healing when they do that stupid jump move.. I guess you'll be raging about how OP DHs are until you quit the game..

Yes the burst is awesome if you stand still and let them do it... But if u stand and let e paladin wings on you.. You're just as dead.. LEARN TO KITE MELEE BURST!

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Lava Spurge View Post
    If you haven't learn that by kiting the burst and running away and healing when they do that stupid jump move.. I guess you'll be raging about how OP DHs are until you quit the game..

Yes the burst is awesome if you stand still and let them do it... But if u stand and let e paladin wings on you.. You're just as dead.. LEARN TO KITE MELEE BURST!
    Played against a DH in a BG last night and he wrecked. The reason I quoted your text is because you said some things that sound like you believe every class can do it. Well, I was playing Fury war and I don't have the ability to just run away and heal...... unless by this you mean completely disengaging and hiding somewhere I can eat. I have to be on target to heal and really have to line up abilities and have good timing in order to get a big heal. This is really difficult when fighting a DH because I have to leap away and then charge so I can land the heal before they are too close for me to charge. So it is not as easy as you make it out to be.

I have been away for about 6 months and played FDK before I took a break. I don't remember them being this devastating and would actually want to single them out in arena because I could blow them up. I am not sure what has changed but they do seem to hit much harder than before.

Not complaining and I agree.... you have to learn how to handle them. This can be frustrating and many will get tired of it and call for a nerf. I know FDK was going through tons of buffs and nerfs after Legion launched and remember all the QQing about their dmg even tho they lack the mobility of every other class. Everyone will try to justify the tears by saying the same old "mongoloid" or "it takes NO skill" or "you don't press any buttons and I press all of the buttons"........ Will never change.

ok apologies, I play elemental shaman but it's not even about the healing.. They pop meta form, as fury (if specced for it) you have 3 Heroic leaps, leap the fuck out of there.. Don't try to heal on them, just kite the fuck away for 30 seconds.. Hamstring (can't remember if fury still has it, but slow somehow) Heroic Leap away, they will fly at you, leap away... Pretty sure Leap gets you a lot further than their flying move.

You're right though. Everyone is saying Melee is Mongo this patch, but melee has always been annoying as fuck for casters/healer. That's the point of melee -.- What is stupid is if a melee can hit more with an instant hit than a caster can with a casted move.. Like Retri Paladins at the start of the Expansion critting 700k-900k crits, when me as Elemental shaman have Lava Burst critting 200k tops, now that was GASH! But I persevered and didn't whinge too much, and now Elemental is in a nice place! It's all a waiting game with pvp..

Classes get overpowered, other classes whinge, overpowered get nerfed, other classes become overpowered because of overnerfing, other classes moan.. ETC