Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So much bullshit in one Q&A.

They don't get the problems with AP and legs at all. Or maybe they do, and they just don't care enough.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It would feel odd to play one spec, switch to another, and have your weapon fully powered.
    Well, that's exactly what is it now anyways... I play Prot most of the time, if i want to dump AP into my arms artifact i just save tokens while tanking and just swap before i cash them in. If i was a dps class, i would stick to my more effective spec, to farm faster, then dump. What's the difference apart from 3x the AP total required? If anything it benefits DH with only 2 and hurts druids with 4...

Quote Originally Posted by KefoAtleta View Post
    • ''Hidden appearances from raid and dungeon bosses now have bad luck protection as of Patch 7.1.5.''
    And what's with the summoned demons in DH and Warlock Class halls? is there any kind of badluck protection? i have been farming the DH mount for 6 months.... didnt even see it drop for others....
    I beg you BLizzard fix the drop chance or add some bad luck protection to it as well
    What mount? The boss drops the vengeance artifact skin...

Balance of Power choice is bad. No, I am not going to do that again and again, be real, Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by KrotosTheTank View Post
    Well, that's exactly what is it now anyways... I play Prot most of the time, if i want to dump AP into my arms artifact i just save tokens while tanking and just swap before i cash them in. If i was a dps class, i would stick to my more effective spec, to farm faster, then dump. What's the difference apart from 3x the AP total required? If anything it benefits DH with only 2 and hurts druids with 4...

There's a lot of realism sacrificed for the sake of gameplay. That stance they took comes off weird when considering many other things in WoW. I believe they just wanted it to take more time, and couldn't just say so for some reason.

That explanation really bugs me. It would be universally appreciated so they can't argue that "it feels weird". Just say that you still believe in another time sink to justify that power.
    Last edited by huehuehue; 2017-02-23 at 09:51 PM.

When M'uru was released and guilds raided for 23 hours over a few days
    Hey, it was 45 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Oh there cowboy, don't think you're that important. I do find it amusing how obssesed you are with everything they do, even though you say you ''only care about lore''. Kek.
    And i find it funny how bias the mmochamp mods and white knights are.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    So Ion is only confirming the fears (or really annoyances at this point) of everyone that was critical with the legendary system. Instead of pushing toward a system that actually functions, they think adding in pointless oranges that will take 10+ weeks to craft and making better "bad luck protection" (Seriously we just don't need to have a system where "luck" is involved).

This on top of the just idiotic AP changes are making 7.2 one of the first patches I'm more disappointed in than excited for.
    yea...it seems like they're spewing the same idiotic crap they did last time this was brought up and pretty much every time it's brought up.

"The legendary items that are most problematic are the ones that feel like they are universally the best."

^ Is probably the dumbest shit I've heard since wotlk when they said they didn't expect player power to get so high by the end....you create this shit...and supposedly have a better simming software than SimC....and you didn't figure this out?

This on top of their smug responses to AP, makes it seem like they have literally no idea what their player base wants...And yes...it's their game they can do what they want....however it's not smart business when you're literally pissing everyone off from the top to bottom of your game with idiotic ideas/systems put in place. Take out the legendary system and AP system and this is an amazing expansion...put them in, and it's a very mediocre expansion(this is my personal opinion).

As smart Blizz si at time they are really dumb. AP wil be grinded no matter what you do and change it around. Taking away a form in doing it is stupid.

'Playing endless hours for a small advantage is not sustainable. '... but this is exactly the kinda shit they're going to do with AP farming on 7.2... what the fuck are they thinking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Every time I read a rundown of Ion's comments, I feel like I'm reading a stereo manual.

My translation: "Um...everyone, you need to be raiding, not M+, we just threw that in for fun. Please raid. Nobody is raiding. If you don't raid, we'll take Mythic away from you. Get in the damned raid already."
    Well the original goal behind M+ was to be an ALTERNATIVE way to get gear for people who can't commit to raiding....the problem is it was a system that was poorly introduced. I do think there should be a weekly limit of M+.....it would help, not fix, some of the problems with AP grinding....People grinding M+ dungeons for AP have burned or are burned out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    "The Balance of Power skins will not be made account wide. They are weapon and character specific cosmetic rewards that reflect your accomplishments on that character. The team is looking at the steps and how much effort is required."

Hey look, I'm gonna do the long and horrible chain quests twelve times ! -_-
    I haven't seen a single artifact skin that's worth that grind anyway, not even once. Not even if it was doable in LFR. In most cases I prefer the master skin that you get through the class quests. I feel sorry for everyone who subjects himself to that awful questline. It's basically what replaces the old legendary questlines from MoP and WoD. Busywork for several months.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrak View Post
    Here is just my opinion, i repeat! MY OPINION.

I always liked playing alts. playing alts was always fun, because i was able to help friends with different alts such as a tank or a healer.
    with legion i started again as enhancement shaman, i felt pretty good. rotation was good and smooth. it was just a bit awkward to see people dealing 5k more dps than i did with 10 less ilvl or more even.
    now... we have dps rng on top of its peak. an enhancement shaman from another guide, same gear as i have, pulled 200k dps more than i did on trillax. he had over a 30 sec less fight time 28 additional proccs compared to me... i had 26... and that is just a joke tbh!

the ap grind stops me from playing an alt, rerolling to another dps character.
    in my opinion i am atm not sure if im either playing a gambling game or a mmorpg.

i didnt mention the legendarys... but that is obvious.
    Enhancement is unfortunately a very RNG dependent spec that wont change without core things in the class changing. I think we(im enhance too) have the highest dps range on simcraft of all specs. I sim over 600k, with a range over 150k....so I could play perfectly and do crap dps....

I love the answers and direction blizzard is trying to move the game and community away from. The mentality of grinding ap and farming legendaries, having an entitlement to rng wf gear and trying to make the game as stale as possible. No more world of logs simcraft wow
    Last edited by Coffeexbean; 2017-02-24 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    So much bullshit in one Q&A.

They don't get the problems with AP and legs at all. Or maybe they do, and they just don't care enough.
    They probably do, the problem is more of their ego. They will never admit their systems are bad for the game or just plain wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    They aren't though? They are de-ncentivising spamming easy low level mythic+'s (like only running Maw/Dark Heart) and giving longer mythics+ more ap and harder mythics+ even more ap. They've done this TBC (nerfing heroic mech while buffing the other heroics). Longer Mythic will give more AP, and the harder Mythic+ you do the more AP you will get. It will still be FAR more lucrative to spam Mythic+s over raiding for AP, just it won't be as rewarding to do the easy/fast/short ones anymore, and far more rewarding to do harder/longer ones.
    They said they would be reducing how much AP you get from end-of-run chests, so yes, you'll get a varying amount of AP based on the dungeon you completed, with longer ones giving more, but overall the gain per dungeon is being reduced, and a chunk of AP is being shifted to the weekly box, which will be based on the highest level completed.
    Or at least, this is what has been said.

More RNG on top of RNG. I think this is my exit from WoW. I'm currently playing FFXIV more anyways. I had high hopes for this xpac after the disaster of WOD, but the gratuitous amounts of RNG have plain ruined the xpac imo. The Legendary system, the Artifact weapon/power system, the out of hand warforged/titanforged system just made this xpac from potentially one of the best to mediocre at best. Blizzard unfortunately loves to change things for the sake of change.... which is NEVER a good thing. Been playing this game on and off for 12 years.. its time to move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    is it wrong that i cant stand allens face lol sry man

Deleted
    "Frost Death Knight helm is on the high end of the power range and is on the team's radar." I'm sorry, we told you morons it is bugged from the first day someone got one of these things and it did the exact same thing throughout ALL THE EXPENSION. Frost DKS were the single dps spec that did not get any % damage increase in 7.1.5 but as soon as we start doing decent we are gonna get punished for it? Go fuck yourselves and whoever braindead idiot is sitting in the balance department. Also, I don't know why our new 7.2 trait and the T20 set bonus give the exact SAME FUCKING THING.... How do you want to imagine something for the playerbase to do when you can't even come up with a new set bonus. And people getting benched because they sim less, why exactly are they making the wrong decision to bench them? Because they have a cute smile and voice ? Their DPS is worse becasue your retarded legendary system stop making excuses for your mess.
    Last edited by mmocfea6bdcd62; 2017-02-23 at 10:50 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Some legendary items have a name and fantasy that make them very distinct, so it wouldn't make sense to have them change based on your spec."
    WEAKEST excuse ive ever seen.