Who We Are

<Skinnable> is a recently new guild on Tichondrius and we are looking for a few dedicated, mature players. We are a group of 7 real life friends who have been playing with each other for the past 8 years. We quit WoW before MOP came out and we are currently reforming our guild for legion. We have few realm first as a guild when we raided back in CATA but our objective is to clear all contents while it is current.

What we need

Currently recruiting Weekend Warriors (Weekend Raiders)

Healer: Resto shaman pref, or MW monk
DPS: range DPS any class
Melee: high demand for rogues, fury war
Tank: currently not recruiting tanks, however main dps spec with tank offspec is considered.

Progression

Currently:
7/7H EN
2/3H TOV
10/10 N NH
4/10 H NH

We are looking to fill our last few spots for core 20 roster so this is not bench spots. Normal NH is on farm and we are looking to push hard into heroic with last few exceptional dps.

What we look for

We are chilled people but want to get shit done. We are committed into progression and will help everyone along the way. We are looking for people who are like minded share same goal. Gear is not a big issue to us, we are looking for people who knows how to play their class and rotation and be willing to learn and excel.

Expectation is come prepared, know your class, know your role, able to listen to instructions. Pref ilvl 870+ however if you are an exceptional player gear score does not matter as we can help gear you up quickly.

Raid Time

We are the only weekend raiding guild on Tichondrius and would like you to join our close knit family.

Mon-Thrus: Keystone runs, overwatch, diablo (optional)
Friday: Pushing high keystones, and kara/nightbane run (optional)
Saturday: 7pm-10pm PST
Sunday: 6pm-9pm PST

If you are interested, please send me a PM directly or contact me via game tag ipman#1451

If you are the right person for us we will pay for your transfer to our realm.

Thank you for taking the time to read and we look forward to hearing from you!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys we are still looking for some more dps to fill our core group and I would love to hear from you. Thanks for taking your time to read this!