Poll: Would you like a new, paced revamp?

Speculation: possible big timeskip in next expansion?

Hi guys¡ I just remembered that Turalyon and Alleria have been fighting the Legion for a thousand years... that's a lot of time. We don't know exactly where they were all this time, but I'm guessing that traveling from one planet to another, spending a lot of time in the Nether, we know that at least Alleria was on Alternate Draenor too.

But let's go to the point. We are going to Argus, a planet that is far far away. What if the months/year that we will be fighting there, are several years in Azeroth, or even decades? Yes, the perfect chance for N'zoth and Aszhara to take over.

But, with this timeskip in mind, are they just going to give us a new continent (some land rised from the seas or some islands), or are they going to take the chance to revamp the world? I made a post about this some time ago, here it is in case that you want to take a look: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post44139173

Anyway, that idea its outdated.

Of course, revamping Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend and Pandaria at the same time it's impossible. So what if they give us, in the next expansion, some zones of Kalimdor and some of Eastern Kingdoms? With each patch/expansion they could add more zones and make an epic story about us retaking Azeroth.

Of course, current Azeroth will still be accessible, and we could go to it whenever we want. The new Azeroth will appear in our map just like the Outland or Draenor map, and we will switch between them by portal or by other ways.

So, what do you think? Will you be ok with another revamp, that eventually let us revisit all Azeroth again, with new lore and characters? or will you hate that they extend the story like this?
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Think i would be alright with another revamp as long as it fits the theme for azshara/nzoth expac and hope it to gives better lore to azshara and nzoth than it did for deathwing in catacylsm. Plus it would seem the perfect time for azshara/nzoth to attack since we'll be chillin on argus for awhile.

What i think is most likely is : while on argus n'zoth and azshara are going to take action because us (some of azeroths greatest heroes) and other important characters won't be around to stop them. Also don't forget what ilgynoth said ; somehow the prison of n'zoth has been opened but i think we'll understand more of that when tomb of sargeras goes live

I think if they don't revamp some of the zones that need it, it is an opportunity sorely missed. I mean even parts of Stormwind could do with at least a remodel because far as I know that place has some of the oldest models in game - as far back as alpha if I recall. I mean I know they added bits, a garden, fountain and docks and all but if you go into Stormwind Keep... on the pillars inside is an old lion, webbed face thing that appears in places of naga in Darkshore or something along those lines.

It would be difficult to do so much revamping but like you said they could take their time doing new patches where areas get updated. Only thing they could do to say diminish that jump is probably something with Bronze dragonflight which would be cool but also quite lame!

10+ Year Old Account
    A revamp and/or several years in hiatus would effective mean "WoW 2"..

It would kill off WoW as we know it...... And I doubt a new game would be anywhere remotely as popular as WoW; just look at all the supposed WoW-killers out there... Oh no, they don't exist anymore..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    A revamp and/or several years in hiatus would effective mean "WoW 2"..

It would kill off WoW as we know it...... And I doubt a new game would be anywhere remotely as popular as WoW; just look at all the supposed WoW-killers out there... Oh no, they don't exist anymore..
    Doesn't has to be a WoW 2 at all. A few years had passed already since WoW started. In fact, that all threats went year after year is a little unrealistic for me, so a medium-large timeskip will make perfect sense.

The continents/map issue could be solved as I stated in my first post.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

iam betting for a revamped northrend

Short Answer: No

Long Answer: We return from Argus (7.3) and realized N'Zoth has been wrecking when we're away, which leads to the next expansion immediately as we deal with the fallout from Legion (Some Dreadlords that escaped Argus and pleading themselves to Old God, for example), followed by Azshara, then N'Zoth himself.

If there'll be a timeskip, it will come AFTER N'Zoth's defeat, not before.