Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with them. The US can't give up its national identity expressed in high crime and poverty rates, lack of affordable education and healthcare, high level of corruption and a baboon in the White House! We must be proud of these things and never let them fall like in Sweden!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

They have my vote next election! Make Sweden great again

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Sweden may have problems, just like any other Country does. But Trump's declaration of "look what happened last night!" was inaccurate at best, a complete fabrication at worst.
    Right, I thought this was the main issue with his statement. He implied that something happened in Sweden on a particular day when nothing of the sort did. Everybody since then has tried to generalize the statement but he made shit up and then people tried to fit it to whatever they could to make him not look so stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    I support some of SD's policies regarding immigration but they are pathological liers like Trump. I cant support that hence will never vote for them.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Sweden is a racist country that treats their native muslim population like the nazies. Its time for them to give back the land they stole to the rightful owner - the muslim immigrants. Then there will be peace all over the world.

France, Gemany, Belgium and any other country with Muslim unrest should also act the same.

At least in Sweden it will actually happen and then we can see how peaceful the christian minority (in less years to come than you think) will feel.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-25 at 11:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

I mean, while the problems are somewhat exaggerated you only have to look at their rise in popularity to see there are problems. There's a very real possibility they make up part of the government after next years elections.
    Last edited by Gully Man; 2017-02-24 at 08:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Sweden Democrats: "The party has it's roots in Swedish fascism."

No wonder they agree with Trump.
    Nothing but outward fascism - and you need to understand what the word means to understand this - can save Sweden from imploding now. Or some other nationalist movement. Anything that'll let the people feel like there's about to be a country after a few years, really, it'll just be radical measures at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    lol @ all those people trying to attack the sweden democrats based on their ideologies instead of what they are saying.

They are talking about real problems, about facts and data and all you guys do is "hurr durr dey like nazis or sumtin hurr durr".
    I note you provide none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    This gives me hope for my home country Sweden. It needs more leaders like Donald Trump, le pen, and milo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I note you provide none.
    He has plenty
    Last edited by want my Slimjim; 2017-02-24 at 08:57 AM.

Good for Trump, i mean a party that had higher up partymembers runing around on town armed with steel pipes, screaming and threatening people is totally the people you want on your side.

Deleted
    ye Sweden got like 100 k muslims and 25k religious in sense they go to mosque or prey 5 times per day so yeah huge danger for Sweden, last time i heard about terrorist attack in Scandinavia it was Breivik;
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ion-poll-shows
    its called islamophobia, in Russia like 13% population are muslims, "islamized" France will have to wait for it to happen like 50 years or something at least

Trump is not correct, he gave false info. He plays on fears of society like every other far right wing party.

Deleted
    There is also a (now deleted) HuffPost article saying the exact same thing.

Title was "Trump is absolutely right about Sweden"

https://archive.is/EQRgb

The author of the article is either an immigrant too, or has at least one parent immigrant, as her last name is Greek
    Last edited by mmoc2e4b7a32fd; 2017-02-24 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Additonal info

15+ Year Old Account
    FOX editing at its finest with the Sweden montage

DN has previously reported that two Swedish policemen who appear in the short documentary claim that they were interviewed on false premises and that they were answering other questions than shown.
    ”We don’t stand behind it. It shocked us. He has edited the answers. We were answering completely different questions in the interview. This is bad journalism,” said Anders Göranzon in an interview with DN.
    ”In the raw material one can see that Horowitz has an agenda, that he is making a biased segment about refugees being linked to criminality, no matter what answers he receives. I do not stand behind such unethical and frivolous work methods and I do not want the policemen’s or my own name to be defamed”, says Emil Marczak.
    US is such a laugh with its media, its closer to the situation in Russia than a Western country due to its extreme polarization and the methods used under such a media climate.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by drakus View Post
    ye Sweden got like 100 k muslims and 25k religious in sense they go to mosque or prey 5 times per day so yeah huge danger for Sweden, last time i heard about terrorist attack in Scandinavia it was Breivik;
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ion-poll-shows
    its called islamophobia, in Russia like 13% population are muslims, "islamized" France will have to wait for it to happen like 50 years or something at least

Trump is not correct, he gave false info. He plays on fears of society like every other far right wing party.
    That link you posted seems to suggest it's closer to 4.5 per 100 people rather than 1 per 100 people as you suggest.

Always nice when Neo-Nazis support you...

Nazis think foreigners are a danger to their country. In other news: water is wet.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

15+ Year Old Account
    I would not label SD as a party of nazis, that is just silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I would not label SD as a party of nazis, that is just silly.
    If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

The party leader joined a nazi party and had the wits to force them to hide their uniforms in favour of suits to reach the closet racists, fascists, open nazi's and general moron populace. The party hasn't changed, only it's strategy to reach power and that strategy is to cloak fascist propaganda, nazi eugenics and general racist ideologies behind a front of "immigration critique". The Sweden Democrats and their voters are nazis, racists, fascists, useful idiots or all of the above.

Failure or refusal to see this as fact is just another symptom of the modern fact-resistant populace.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by donmarker View Post
    If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

The party leader joined a nazi party and had the wits to force them to hide their uniforms in favour of suits to reach the closet racists, fascists, open nazi's and general moron populace. The party hasn't changed, only it's strategy to reach power and that strategy is to cloak fascist propaganda, nazi eugenics and general racist ideologies behind a front of "immigration critique". The Sweden Democrats and their voters are nazis, racists, fascists, useful idiots or all of the above.

Failure or refusal to see this as fact is just another symptom of the modern fact-resistant populace.
    Where is their nazi party platform, where is their nazi voter base? its retarded to call them nazi.
    Deplorable populistic, anti-immigration, xenophobic party is what I would label them as.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Where is their nazi party platform, where is their nazi voter base? its retarded to call them nazi.
    Deplorable populistic, anti-immigration, xenophobic party is what I would label them as.
    So basically Nazi's?