Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ping-pong View Post
    There are two options:
    One: You were active gamer in the time that gamers didn't cry for nerfs and just beat the highest setting they could on their own. In that case you don't need facts.
    Two: You started gaming when new-age entitled bullshit became a thing, in which case you should listen to older gamers in order to learn about the history of gaming. As far as I know, there is no real authority on the subject, so all you can do is learn from the people who were there :P

Herp derp capslock spam is there to show you how you sound to anyone serious about the subject when you cry for the game to be beaten for you by devs, so you could have a sense of achievement.

- - - Updated - - -

The point has been made very clearly. Might as well have some fun with it :P
    The paradigm has shifted. The world of hotfixes and live patches is the one we live in now so tbh us older gamers are no longer the authority on anything.

Welcome to WoD Please enjoy your stay!

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    unfortunately I was always right in the past 10 years with my opinions and predictions. But usually it takes some time (weeks/month/maybe until the next xpack) until the main stream is able to see the whole thing. :-)
    Nobody is always right. Delusional much?

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    The paradigm has shifted. The world of hotfixes and live patches is the one we live in now so tbh us older gamers are no longer the authority on anything.
    I meant there is no authority in gaming culture history, so they can only find out how it was by talking to people who were gamers back then. I fully understand the situation the community is now, however I'm trying to get some sense into people. They must be cleansed of this spoiled and entitled syndrome