Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Once again u can look at my Paladin and seen I did do HC on him (Not NH since nothing there interests me). You hide behind your avatar and not show ur character.

Then insult those who call you out on ur bullshit post.

So once again Pot calling the kettle black.
    I don't understand you.

Basicly, im here whining about NH on HC and you come and try to correct me and you know nothing about NH?

Alright thanks MMO-C for losing the threat on this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    I don't understand you.

Basicly, im here whining about NH on HC and you come and try to correct me and you know nothing about NH?

Alright thanks MMO-C for losing the the threat on this guy.
    You are whining about pugs not doing good in NH HC....................WHEN ITS FUCKEN NEW. Do you not realize how fucken stupid that is? You want guild quality raiding from pugs and you want it on a NEW RAID.

Did you bump your head or some shit?

The only one who lost here is you mate.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You are whining about pugs not doing good in NH HC....................WHEN ITS FUCKEN NEW. Do you not realize how fucken stupid that is? You want guild quality raiding from pugs and you want it on a NEW RAID.

Did you bump your head or some shit?

The only one who lost here is you mate.
    I don't want to end up with something me vs. you. Its not about me or you. It's about people and the community.

I admit that i forgot that the raid is "too new" for PuGs and you desperately try to correct me after that, ive checked and reliazed you barely play the game.

If MMO-C was a raid, you could be the Avatar of MMO-C.

Let's just stop here.

I want proving grounds, so people can work it out before signing. Really elegant solution. That could be the new "curve". And yes, that is to sort out the tomatoes. And yes, its fair for everyone.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-02-28 at 03:40 PM.

Proving grounds for raiding is bit much, you could just upgrade the premade group finder to show the kill amount and such stuff while signing up. Sadly, you guys could just stop whining, take your jerkness elsewhere. Noone wipes on bosses anymore, if theres 1 wipe=pug is done. Stay, learn, help others learn. You want progression but you are not willing to progress. You want people to instantly act on a fight they have not done yet and seen yet. Star Augur is 1 example, you used the Icy ejection or w/e the debuff is where you have to move out, well there are debuffs you have to stack with and people can get confused when they are there first time.

P.S Proving grounds can be sold also, aint that difficult.

I don't want to end up with something me vs. you. Its not about me or you. It's about people and the community.

I admit that i forgot that the raid is "too new" for PuGs and you desperately try to correct me after that, ive checked and reliazed you barely play the game.

If MMO-C was a raid, you could be the Avatar of MMO-C.

Let's just stop here.

I want proving grounds, so people can work it out before signing. Really elegant solution. That could be the new "curve". And yes, that is to sort out the tomatoes. And yes, its fair for everyone.
    Or you know, Just join a fucken guild or vet your pugs better.

Your problem is you want the game to do the work for you and when people call you out on it you try to insult them. I love how you "Checked" and seen that I "barely" play the game. Good chance I play more in a day then you do all week. The difference is I don't just raid, I fuck around and do other shit. I have no interest in Heroic NH and did HC EN on a whem when I was bored. (This changes in 70hours when I leave wow for awhile)

Like I said you want the game to handhold you and you complain about Pugs not being as good as guilds. Also news flash proving grounds didn't work before and they won't work now.

You can not do a providing grounds setup that gives the same experience as NM+ raiding.

Don't like bad pugs, stop joining bad pugs. Make your own pug and vet players, Its quite simple to do.

Also once again how about you show us your character so we can judge you, Since you are so hell bent on judging me and others.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Then do it like me, set the iLvl requirement to 900+ and only invite people who has and whispers curve to you, if they don't have the achievement when you inspect them on wowprogress you boot them :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    The problem with asking for curves etc is that people without curves etc are basically doomed. We need to give people a chance. Im not saying make welfare raids 24/7 but if people accept that they can get 1-2 people in each of their raids that are on learning curve (im not saying invite idiots and gear them but people who want to learn) this will help the longevity of the game.
    So go ahead and start that run then. A month into Nighthold if I'm making a group even curve isn't enough, I'm going to check you for multiple kills and logs.

You can be willing to learn but you're too late now. We already wiped on the fights to learn them and we have no reason whatsoever to invite some guy to waste our time while he is learning. Go join a guild, they will teach you since they know you'll be around for the next run next reset.

Deleted
    join a guild problem solved

Well, you past post seems to suggest all you care about is getting your stuff done and not about the community.

Weeding out the "tomatoes". Your words. Not mine.

That is all fine. No one likes their time wasted. However. A PUG is a PUG. There is no guarantee on the success of the raid group or the quality of the participants. If you want to have that level guarantee, then the onus is on you to step up to lead and select the right people for your group. If it is your group and people were failing, then part of the blame is on you for not checking the applicants. If it requires additional time. Too bad. Part of the process.

If it is another group, then you take your chances with the others in the group.

Deleted
    Thank you.

Finally someone who can see whats going on.

I think we need some sort of proving grounds.

Just try comparing todays PuG with the HFC PuG standards. All the bosses are harder in HFC than in NH(where mythic is tuned higher in NH, something that is not relevent)and yet you could have so much more fun in HFC, thanks to people who were playing the content.
    You could stop playing the game. That would solve a lot of problems. For us.

Deleted
    Did a random pug the other week on heroic, one shot every boss including gul'dan it was a dream

I raidlead PUGs a lot, we started one-shotting HC as pugs in the second-third week.

How? By simply not inviting people that seemed "in a hurry" or that seemed way too caring of that spot.

It might work, it might not work for you, but it worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Its very funny that you said that because HC pugs are ridiculously easy.
    Creating hc pugs that clear the whole raid without repeated wipes is not easy at all. I've done it and I can tell that you haven't. Which is why I again suggest that you put your romantic ideals about giving people a chance to the test, it's reset day so start your own hc pug without checking people for achievements, traits, kills, logs, gear, whatever, and see how far beyond the first free loot bosses you can go.

Weird that you check logs etc thats what bads usually do to secure a good carry.
    Why are you so triggered by the idea that pug leaders can check your past performance on a boss before inviting? Maybe you're afraid that logs show something about you that you don't want pug leaders to see?

I love logs because they can show someone who has performed well even if he doesn't have 5 kills on the boss and they can weed out the people who suck but still somehow got the achievement. Groups that use logs have been consistently good for me, they invite me fast and I'd very much like to see them used more than achievements (most of which are fake or boosted these days).

I have some considerable experience in pugging Gul'dan on multiple characters for coining and there is *amazing* variety of groups out there, from the ones that check people forever before going and then kill it one shot, to the ones that just spam invites and kicks and eventually get there through multiple wipes, to the vast majority of groups that have no chance of killing the boss because at this point pugs don't overgear it enough to power through with several potatoes dead in phase 1 or 2.

I don't know how many times I've seen the same bullshit story of "X does not have curve but I know he is great DPS and he wiped on 5 % with guild, plz invite my friend"... leader buys the bullshit story and friend gets invited... does good DPS for 30 seconds and then dies by standing in the green beam. No more.

Got it! Won't join PUGs ever again.