WoW Token Converter

I don't know if i can post this here or if this is the right place but here we go

I made a script that show how much token and gold you need to buy blizz products, all you need is chrome and tampermonkey extension, this script don't work with firefox

Check the script here: WoW Token Converter

I still need to add others currencies, to do this i need the redeem value and currency name

Example:

Deleted
    As this has nothing to do with WoW, it's not the proper section. Try looking at the name of the forums and you'll easily find the proper subforum to post in next time.

Damn, stuff is expensive in Brazil... WoW & Mischief are 1 token each here, and Legion/Overwatch are 4/3 a piece (UK).

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    As this has nothing to do with WoW, it's not the proper section. Try looking at the name of the forums and you'll easily find the proper subforum to post in next time.
    It's WoW Token, how this has nothing to do with wow?

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Damn, stuff is expensive in Brazil... WoW & Mischief are 1 token each here, and Legion/Overwatch are 4/3 a piece (UK).
    The problem is because we pay R$75 for the token and the redeem is R$24, this is insane

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scopel View Post
    It's WoW Token, how this has nothing to do with wow?
    It's about your SCRIPT for a BROWSER that has nothing to do with World of Warcraft and that doesn't belong in this section.

It's about your SCRIPT for a BROWSER that has nothing to do with World of Warcraft and that doesn't belong in this section.
    It's WoW related. The script is for WoW token conversion. Read the statement and find the key word. Relax chief.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

you need 6 tokens for the xpac in Brazil ? wow. fuck is this expensive. a token is worth 20 euros in europe. which means the xpac should cost 120 euros. but it costs 40 euros. for 120 euros (or your 6 tokens) you get the xpac three times!

fuck is this expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is within the right section and the right use. The only thing I generally can see with this post is that is feels a little like advertisement. Then again, if people really need this script, I am sure they would seek it out in the right section.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    But tokens are 170k in EU so the price is very close. Precisely 600k gold in Brazil vs 523k gold in Europe (Straight gold to currency, if you count whole tokens EU price would end up above) for Overwatch

Deleted
    i'd add decimal points for tokens for people who want to buy more then one thing. easier to figure out of you need 3 or 4 tokens then if you want 2 things.

Good tool, but why not put decimals in tokens?

Yeah, tell me about it.
    You don't need to try doing the moderator's job for them, friendo. You don't have the tools for it, so all you can do is nag.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post

Yeah, tell me about it.

You don't need to try doing the moderator's job for them, friendo. You don't have the tools for it, so all you can do is nag.
    I can change this in the next version.

The script also checks your balance and if you have money in it, it decreases the value of the product according to the amount of money you have

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    As this has nothing to do with WoW
    Yes it does.

@Lotus Victorya maybe you will find this useful.

holy crap at 11 tokens for overwatch that would be £110 in UK.

nearly half the price of a console.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

Great spin off idea. Blizzard can start selling computers!
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

@Scopel thanks man, this is actually pretty cool (and definitely on topic, no question)

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

One token equals 24 BRL, so 11 for Overwatch.

I'm afraid a PS4 around here costs at least 1200 BRL. Or, 50 Tokens. Goes up to 2800 BRL in some stores, 117 tokens. Right as the PS4 released, it was (now infamously) 4000 BRL, 208 tokens.

...There's no "PC master race" stereotype here. Anyone with half a brain will take a significantly more regular priced PC over this.
    Last edited by Valenhil; 2017-02-25 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Done. Update your script. If you wanted the tokens in decimal to make math like "Karazhan expasion 1.8 tokens + 1 pack 0.2 tokens = 2 tokens" it will not work, because it's not exactly 1.8 tokens, is 1.85475487 or 0.2415471

I changed to show 2 decimals, this may help in doing the math

Last edited by Scopel; 2017-02-25 at 05:01 PM.