I love Shepard Smith @ FOX News

He's done it again.
    Finally, someone at FOX, that isn't afraid to point out Trump's B.S. and being against the "Fake News" meme.
    Im glad he didnt stop the first time.

Yeah, but he works for Foxnews. But yes, High 5 for calling silliness, silliness

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    He's done it again.
    Finally, someone at FOX, that isn't afraid to point out Trump's B.S. and being against the "Fake News" meme.
    Im glad he didnt stop the first time.

Good to see some media bipartisanship lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they better get smart now, because the end result of playing Trump's game is that every media outlet gets fucked, leaving only government-backed outlets, which isn't a thing free democracies are known for having while remaining free democracies.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I've said before and I'll say it again, Shep Smith is the only person at Fox News with an ounce of integrity and honesty. He's the only one that while he may lean right, will not shill the pure bullshit that everyone else on Fox is all too happy to shill, and will actually call out his own reporters when they report on bullshit.

I love Shep Smith too. I also think that Fox News has him say all the mildly controversial shit so he can be the their scapegoat if/when shit ever hits the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I've said before and I'll say it again, Shep Smith is the only person at Fox News with an ounce of integrity and honesty. He's the only one that while he may lean right, will not shill the pure bullshit that everyone else on Fox is all too happy to shill, and will actually call out his own reporters when they report on bullshit.

Which is why we have seen right wingers demanding him to get fired since he is touting fake news according to them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Though, it is not like real republicans really like Trump, he is a lesser evil for them.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Plus Megyn Kelly, didnt always agree with her politically, but she and him are the only one who isnt afraid to talk what in their own party needs improvement

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Which is why we have seen right wingers demanding him to get fired since he is touting fake news according to them.
    Megyn Kelly 2.0