Poll: Are you having regrets voting trump?

Deleted

Anyone having regrets yet about voting trump?

He had so many fans on this forum. Now that we are nearly a month in its getting more and more bizarre. Muslim ban, attacking fbi and cia, picking fights with other heads of state, grossly throwing money at travel expenses, making jokes out nominees for important positions, the list goes on.

Now I'm across the sea laughing at the whole spectacle realising he's not even a month in yet. Can you still imagine 4 years of trump or are you having regrets?

Why does this smell like those stupid "Miss me yet?" memes about Clinton and Bush when Bush and Obama won? Oh wait. It is.

Well, I didn't vote for him but I was amused by the first 2 weeks of him being into office. It's annoying now though, the constant bitching, even when there is nothing happening, is drowing out all the interesting stories. It's pretty much like all media went into full blown InfoWars mode as seen during the Obama administration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    This is highly entertaining, a look into a fools mind before and after.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Why does this smell like those stupid "Miss me yet?" memes about Clinton and Bush when Bush and Obama won? Oh wait. It is.
    Can't imagine bush or Clinton did the shut trump does.