Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why is the texture quality on the dk mounts so bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Why is the texture quality on the dk mounts so bad?
    the video has been bad made

Why the crappy video quality? This is 2017 for Odin's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    the video has been bad made
    Nah go to the model viewer too.

Deleted
    hey this movie is like the retarded brother of the Lich King expansion trailer.

Currently, in Patch 7.1.5, your chance to receive a Legendary is based on the total number of Legendaries you’ve already gotten.
    Didn't they just make a post a few days before this saying that your chance is the same no matter how many you have? People originally thought your chance was reduced based on how many you had, which is what they are saying here, but they came out and said how it really worked and totally contradicted what they are saying now. So what is correct?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    this cutscene at questline reminds me of wotlk oppening cinematic.

They've messed up really hard with the Artifact Appearance. No reason at all for the balance of power tint to lock all the others. Saying that it's a reward for organized raid at the same time it locks the other 3 tints that have nothing to do with organized raiding and that they won't change their positions is total stupidity from Blizzard part.

Instead of fixing their most bizzarre mistakes, they just keep going with them.

guess mount from icc achivement much better for true dk

Why is Bolvar so keen on having DKs do what Arthas did? Why does he want to slay dragonflights and raise this dragon so badly? O.o

Don't get me wrong, cool quest, but.. it makes no sense to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    Yeah AP is what I'm thinking about, because if AK goes up to 40 now how much more AP are we going to be grinding for? Sounds like probably a lot.
    Only about 140 billion for maxed Concordance of the Legionfall I think.