We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

[A] 893 Ret Paladin LF Raiding Guild

About Me:
    I am a 893 equipped Retribution Paladin with 50 traits in my weapon that is looking for a core spot in a Raiding Guild that is aiming to clear Heroic Nighthold. I should add that I'm not all that interested in Mythic Progression, and though I am happy and willing to help Mythic progression, I am perfectly content with clearing Heroic content each patch. I am currently 3/10H Nighthold. I would prefer a small weekend raid group but I am flexible when it comes to raid size, roster, and times (I live in the East Coast). I will consider changing factions or transferring guild if need be, I just want to find a raiding group that works for me.

Preferences:
    Time Zone: Prefer EST, Flexible
    Time Availability: 6EST - 11EST Mon - Fri, Flexible Weekends
    Server Preference: PvE
    Faction Preference: Alliance, willing to Faction Change
    Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore / casual
    Current progression/experience: 3/10H Nighthold
    Contact info: BattleTag - Moyzo#1275
    Anything else:
    Armory: Moyzo
    Warcraft Logs: Moyzo

If you have any questions or would like to chat, feel free to hit me up on BNet or here!

Edit - No longer looking for a guild, found one
    Last edited by Moyzo; 2017-03-03 at 02:14 AM.

Hey brotha, see you posted this over 2 weeks ago. But take a look at the spam and if you're still looking let me know if you're interested =).

Hello! You sound like you may be a fit for us. I'll leave the spam below:

About us: <When do we HÈRO> on Sargeras. We're a small tight-knit group that has recently split off from a previous guild. We're an experienced group and value active players who seek to always improve. Outside of raid day there are always groups running m+. We're friendly and helpful and value having a non-toxic and drama free environment. At the moment we have no designs to move into mythic raiding, as we are happy clearing heroic before the next raid opening and running m+. We are currently 9/10 but were 10/10 before this guild was formed.

Raids: Tuesday is an optional run of Normal Nighthold that is mostly alts now. Weds is Heroic Nighthold. Thursday is for cleanup if there is anything left over from Weds. All raid times are 830-1130 server (CST).

Voice: Discord

Loot: PL for Normal and Loot Council for Heroic.

What we're looking for: We want players who are active. If you can only log on for raid times and we never see you again till next weeks raid, it probably won't be a good fit. You have a life and we get that, but would like 90% attendance for weds/thurs and your full attention throughout the raid.

Please contact me here either in the comments or PM me if you're interested or have any questions! - Pozytive

Lemmings is a former US Top 150 guild looking to get back into serious raiding for Legion.

Schedule:
    Tuesday/Thursday
    7pm-11pm PST
    9pm-1pm CST
    10pm-2am EST

We occasionally do alt runs/normal runs on Sundays.

Current Progression: 10/10H 1/10M

We are looking for raiders who may not have the time to raid 4 days a week but have the skill and mindset to compete with the best. This means come to raid prepared with flasks, potions, and food. You should know the ins and outs of your class and spec and while we don't require multiple off specs being proficient in them is a huge plus.

We ask that raiders make 100% of raids. We raid only two days a week and want to run a small roster of 20-24 players. We understand life happens and if something happens once in a while we won't hold it against you.

CURRENTLY SEEKING:
    ALL DPS CLASSES
    NON SHAMAN HEALER

If you have any questions or are interested in joining feel free to send a whisper to any of the following players:

Silchas#1135
    Crushbreaker#1488
    Perq#1178