Thread: WoW Ring Theory

WoW Ring Theory

Here is an example of the hidden artistry in WoW:

Archimonde was a mid-expansion boss in BC, then he was promoted to the final boss of WoD.

Kil'jaeden was the final boss of BC, then he was demoted to a mid-expansion boss in Legion.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post

Archimonde was a mid-expansion boss in BC, then he was promoted to the final boss of WoD.

Kil'jaeden was the final boss of BC, then he was demoted to a mid-expansion boss in Legion.

1. i see no ring theory
    2. we dont know if kiljaden is dead yet, seems he may but no confirmation yet
    3. archimonde wasent even really a "boss" in BC as it wasent a real fight...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. i see no ring theory
    1. This probably isn't the ring theory you're thinking about.
    2. I didn't claim he would be dead—just his demotion from a final boss to mid-expansion boss which was reversed for Archimonde.
    3. How do you make the same typo twice in one sentence?

7+ Year Old Account
    1. This probably isn't the ring theory you're thinking about.
    2. I didn't claim he would be dead—just his demotion from a final boss to mid-expansion boss which was reversed for Archimonde.
    3. How do you make the same typo twice in one sentence?
    ok
    eh its only 2 people twice... its just a coincidence... no theory here... guldan died to fel explosion, so did varian, they are secretly twins thats my theory
    dyslexia thats how
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. i see no ring theory
    This clearly isn't a WoW 'Ring Theory'. It's a 'WoW Ring' Theory. A Theory about WoW Rings. Which is something that only the OP knows about? Maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis View Post
    This clearly isn't a WoW 'Ring Theory'. It's a 'WoW Ring' Theory. A Theory about WoW Rings. Which is something that only the OP knows about? Maybe?
    I presume you haven't seen the Star Wars Ring Theory?
    Last edited by Wewlad; 2017-02-26 at 03:04 AM.

Blizzard may have gone too far in a few places.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    Blizzard may have gone too far in a few places.
    It's stylistically designed to be that way and Blizzard can't undo that. But they can diminish the effects of it.

Deleted
    Lore is just bunch of standard, one dimensional 'defeat evil villain' stories, stringed together. Blizzard doesn't really care. It's just a backdrop for gameplay.

7+ Year Old Account

Archimonde was only present In a caverns of time raid, It's as If he wasn't even there In the first place, Irrelevant. Still wasn't explained why we went to Hyjal as there was no Infinate Dragonflight Presence.

They're adding KJ here only just so there's KJ In the expansion, It still doesn't make sense for a very tactic, strategic and behind the scenes scheaming demon to be trying to attack us outright, It didnt In TBC and It doesn't now.

And the fact we had to kill Archimonde -again- In WoD Is still total flipping bs. It once again made Warcraft 3's victory Irrelevant just like when they said "We gots a new Guardian people wooo Med'an" and totally ignoring Medivh's speach at the end of WC3 and I quote indirectly "The world doesn't need guardians anymore, mortals can take care of themselves"

Another spit In our face towards our achivements In Warcraft 3, It's like we killed this big demon lord and then It's like "Oh no, guys! They don't really die unless It's In the Void-..I mean the Twisting Nether" screw... that... we killed him, he should be dead. And Archimonde was stupid enough to summon us Into the Twisting Nether In the WoD fight so that we -can- perma kill him. If KJ does that too I'm gonna laugh.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?