Thread: MW legendaries

MW legendaries

Hey all,

So up to today I've been running with prydaz and the leggings of the black flame, with the new chest in my bag ( can use atm cause it breaks 4 set). I just had Ovyd's winter wrap drop and I was pumped cause icy veins says its basically behind prydaz/velen's for raid. after testing it though the buff that jumps is so short and its not like I cast enveloping mist enough to keep up that buff on too many people. It also has pretty shit stats, at least the legs are heavy crit. Am I just doing it wrong. Which 2 legendaries would be best for Mythic raiding out of those four?

Quote Originally Posted by briggz View Post
    Hey all,

So up to today I've been running with prydaz and the leggings of the black flame, with the new chest in my bag ( can use atm cause it breaks 4 set). I just had Ovyd's winter wrap drop and I was pumped cause icy veins says its basically behind prydaz/velen's for raid. after testing it though the buff that jumps is so short and its not like I cast enveloping mist enough to keep up that buff on too many people. It also has pretty shit stats, at least the legs are heavy crit. Am I just doing it wrong. Which 2 legendaries would be best for Mythic raiding out of those four?
    Icy veins is wrong. The belt is amazing in mythic+ and sucks in raids since enveloping mist is not used much in raids and the buff only jumps to 2 people and kinda hard to keep track of.

Legendary Priority is:

Raid Legendary Tier List for 7.1.5: Trinket>Prydaz>Bracers>Legs>Chest>Boots/Shoulders>Belt/Sephuz>Cocoon Ring
    M+ Legendary Tier List for 7.1.5: Prydaz>Trinket>Belt>Shoulders>Sephuz>=LC Ring>Legs>Boots>Chest>Bracers

This is copied from the list on the MW discord channel.

This list is not set in stone, you can always swap around depending on the fight or the stats you need to hit certain marks, but it's a good rule of thumb.

I'm not sure why they ranked it at #7 while calling it second best.. Either way though the wowhead guide is much better and in raids Ovyds is garbage. Use Prydaz/Leggings until you get Velens.

Thanks for the answers. As soon as I tested it it seemed like garbage. But I can swap it in for M+ so not a total waste

The best legendaries are the Trinket and Prydaz for raiding. The Belt is garbage. I dunno about Mythic+. I suppose I could see it being decent but even then I have to question the validity behind icy veins calling it #2 for mythic+. Icy Veins isn't well known for being a good source of min-maxing, and there is a very good reason for that.

Pretty much you want the Trinket and the Necklace. Anything else is decent but nothing will compare to the power of those two legendaries, currently.

velens > prydaz > bracers > legs

belt might be a fun meme to try out in 7.2

The belt is decent if you cast Enveloping Mist on tanks. I still don't see how it can be ranked lower than the boots, which are useless 99% of the time.

Personally I can get up to 42% uptime

But it forces you to play with Enveloping Mist, which I have been doing since I got the belt because I have nothing really better. Worst part is, it forces you to cast Enveloping Mist to overheal, so that is not really good design.

Must say it feels great to have Belt/Boots/Sephuz when you go on Star Augur and 2 of your legendaries will never do anything on that boss.
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2017-02-27 at 06:39 PM.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch