Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What do after artifact level 35?

I keep reading that people get 54 artifact levels somehow.

How does this work? I've reached level 35 and opened all abilities.

So now what? I'm a healer btw.

Deleted
    Check the last trait you got. It says 1/20.

So what each extra level for 1/20 do for healers?

And is it worth it dumping Artifact Power into it now?

adds x amount to that last trait, for example my dh gets 0.5% extra damage per spend, each time you hit the required AP, just click that last trait again

Honestly get you offspec to 35 also then just put rest into mainspecc. Since you hit 35 now im sure you are not a progess raider. Getting 54 is no point main is q druid all 4 is 35 and my main is 41 i dont bother at all anymore. Ive tanked and healed +15 with no problem

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    adds x amount to that last trait, for example my dh gets 0.5% extra damage per spend, each time you hit the required AP, just click that last trait again
    as well as an extra 0.75% stamina per level
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

you kill yourself as the endless grind commences.

Once you reach 35 traits you eat some poopoo a.k.a grind m+ until you reach 54

So extra 19 levels (35+19 = 54) give healers +9.5% Healing (at 0.5% per level)

That's pretty cool. Considering that my offspec is just for questing, i think i'll go for filling out my main 54.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post

That's pretty cool. Considering that my offspec is just for questing, i think i'll go for filling out my main 54.
    The initial point as your 35th trait is 5%. You end up with +14.5% healing once you cap out.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Also 1 thing to note as a healer - Every point also gives you %1 extra DPS as well as the 0.5% additional healing and 0.75% increased Stamina - so those 19 points will give you an additional 19% DPS which is nice for M+, Raids & of course world content.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 35 in all 3 specs first, then I started filling the one I play the most (Rogue) but I started filling the second now as I use Outlaw for cleave fights and Assa for single target. I don't stress getting any to 54 though. However, alts are impossible for me, as I would NEVER do this horrible thing again, it's bad enough maxing one char.

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post

Defo, as when 7.2 lands (If I understood the blue post right) after 35 traits, any other traits get refunded to you, as we are getting new traits in 7.2, its worth doing though, as you stay competitive now, but will also have a head start on the new traits opposed to someone who says fuck it I have 34 now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    as well as an extra 0.75% stamina per level
    You stop getting 0.75 % stamina after trait 34.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    You stop getting 0.75 % stamina after trait 34.
    No you don't

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You will get free 54 bonus on 7.2 launch. People with 54 will have AP refund for 35-54, but artifact knowledge scales exponential, so gap between them and 35 player will be meaningless.

If you need that bonus now, keep puting AP into your main weapon. If not, better level rest specs to 35, so you will unlock additional content for them in 7.2.

Deleted
    It is pointless for you to fill the next 20 traits now, since in a month you will have them handed to you anyway.
    Just fill offspecs to 35 and after that alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You will get free 54 bonus on 7.2 launch. People with 54 will have AP refund for 35-54, but artifact knowledge scales exponential, so gap between them and 35 player will be meaningless.

If you need that bonus now, keep puting AP into your main weapon. If not, better level rest specs to 35, so you will unlock additional content for them in 7.2.
    But keep in mind that 54-bonus isn't for free then, it's actually the 36th trait.
    So better put Weapons at least at 36 traits ;D

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I got 4 characters over 35 now, and in total 7 weapons, 3 weapons are 41-44 atm, but I might just go and try out more offspecs, so even if I only played 1 character I'd have maybe 1 weapon at 54 at this point, as the increase is just silly.

A 35 weapon is 5.216.130 AP (almost 8% the total of a 54 weapon)

A 54 weapon is 65.256.330 AP

So yeah I should probably just fill my remaining offspec weapons first as I don't raid atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I got 35 in all 3 specs first, then I started filling the one I play the most (Rogue) but I started filling the second now as I use Outlaw for cleave fights and Assa for single target. I don't stress getting any to 54 though. However, alts are impossible for me, as I would NEVER do this horrible thing again, it's bad enough maxing one char.
    At least with the catch up your fresh 110 alt can go from ~10 traits from level up all the way to 30 traits in an afternoon with 20 AK.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED