Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everything is racist these days. I'll say my favorite color is white and someone will say I'm racist because I'm a white guy who likes the color white and obviously I have ties with the KKK. There was also a Walking Dead shirt that said "EENY MEENY MINY MOE" with Negan's Lucille bat and someone complained that it was racist against blacks somehow so of course it was pulled from shelves.

There are just some people who look too deep into things (because they have nothing better to do with their lives) and they make up reasons why something is racist or sexist. They're just plain morons. Pretty much as stupid as you get.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-02-28 at 08:46 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    Everything is racist these days. There was also a Walking Dead shirt that said "EENY MEENY MINY MOE" with Negan's Lucille bat and someone complained that it was racist against blacks somehow so of course it was pulled from shelves.

There are just some people who look too deep into things (because they have nothing better to do with their lives) and they make up reasons why something is racist or sexist. They're just plain morons. Pretty much as stupid as you get.
    It's what follows those lyrics in the original version. As a clue, it's similar to the alternative name for Brazil nut.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    It means "OK" or its a common gesture in "old school" italian guys. (Like when they argue or want to make a point).
    Or like that guy who likes the food and kiss his thumb/index, using the same hand gesture.
    No, that one is not round but flat and it means "fine" (yes, that is why it has the fingers flat to each other at the meeting point, because it demonstrates thinness).

Isn't that the universal symbol for 666 or a satanic reference? Its the end times I tell you.

Jimmy Thick-Do not bow to the anti-christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    Was just thinking the same thing, didn't think it was racist or an "ok" symbol just thought it was some stupid thing Trump did when he talks.
    Trump does all kinds of weird gestures when he talks, so that doesn't really mean anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    racist pepe handsign, really, like who makes that shit up
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

aaaand that's why I don't follow media matters anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I don't know whos in charge of the mods but if enough people get together and report his sjw trolling maybe something changes.
    It happened over the summer for all of maybe a month that there was what seemed like a time out even from posting, but then came back full force and then some as there was backing from 2 others.

I mean I've reported people for saying "retarded republicans" and nothing has happened meanwhile the second libtard is uttered BAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What changed the swastika from just being an ancient Indian symbol of good luck, to symbol of racist hate?
    Better question how's it going to change back? And should it?