BIOS/EFI Programming Equipment

I do some minor computer repair every once in a while and every once in a while I get computers that had botched BIOS/EFI flashing and have mostly been just attempting hot flashing or ordering a replacement from the motherboard manufacturer if that fails and was thinking about investing in a dedicated device for it. Anyone have any advice on good equipment that would cover a good range of chips? I'm looking to spend under $100 and want to avoid the Ebay specials from china with little to no documentation and software.
    Signature not found

If you're looking for something that is fairly cheap and covers a good range of chips it's gonna be chinese. I can recommend Minipro TL866, it's fairly common so you wont have any problems finding instructions for it, there are also a bunch of third party adapters available for the chips that are not supported out of the box.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B