Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burzian View Post
    What does this have to do with anything? Where are white people not being accepted? What are you even on about?

This particular crime was very clearly motivated by xenophobia. The current political climate is more nationalist and anti-immigration than it's been since the 1940s, with Muslims as the #1 group irrationally feared among the American populace. Drawing a dotted line between these two thoughts isn't a huge leap, and we need to be vigilant and make sure that we don't facilitate crimes like these by not calling them what they are and not focusing on why exactly they're so wrong.
    Well I see a lot of people hating on white people lately. For example the 4 black people torturing that poor disabled guy.

The hate needs to stop from both sides. White people did a lot of bad stuff in the past, but white people of the present can be really proud of being white, just like black people can be proud of being black.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you're trolling. Okay. That explains that.
    uhm no I am not

I feel like once we get to the part of a story where a person bites another person's face, we can safely ignore whatever ideologies or logic this person claims as motives since they are clearly insane.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

Bath salts I reckon.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

well at least we know the victim did not contain pork

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Yes, stating that we shouldn't stamp labels on everyone, that shares this nor that characteristic, due the actions of some, is trolling.
    50% of Muslims are terrorists that murder, behead and marry kids? It's racist that the phrase "white supremacist" contains the word white? Go home, dude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    I feel like once we get to the part of a story where a person bites another person's face, we can safely ignore whatever ideologies or logic this person claims as motives since they are clearly insane.
    Exactly. That is what I am trying to say all along.

This guy is clearly insane for biting someones face

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    snip image

Bath salts I reckon.
    I'm bad for this, but the first thing that came to my mind was that "Are you high?"-clip. haha

- - - Updated - - -

50% of Muslims are terrorists that murder, behead and marry kids? It's racist that the phrase "white supremacist" contains the word white? Go home, dude.
    I'm already at home, dude. Appreciate the thought though.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Well I see a lot of people hating on white people lately. For example the 4 black people torturing that poor disabled guy.

The hate needs to stop from both sides. White people did a lot of bad stuff in the past, but white people of the present can be really proud of being white, just like black people can be proud of being black.

- - - Updated - - -

uhm no I am not
    Your last post was so incredibly ridiculous that I honestly think you are. There is no social trend involving black people torturing and killing white people. There are no politicians speaking out against the dangers of white disabled kids. White disabled kids are not being demonized by anybody. Of course that's a horrible crime, but you're using it here in a way that is intellectually dishonest at best.

Deleted
    It is VERY comming in arab country to marry children.

I wouldn't be surprised if the actual numbers if above 50%.

I am talking global here. My muslin neighbours in austria are not evil and probably most muslims in austria aren't, but in arab countries that is whole different story mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Your last post was so incredibly ridiculous that I honestly think you are. There is no social trend involving black people torturing and killing white people. There are no politicians speaking out against the dangers of white disabled kids. White disabled kids are not being demonized by anybody. Of course that's a horrible crime, but you're using it here in a way that is intellectually dishonest at best.
    Equal rights for everyone. If all white people are racists if one white guy bits a muslim then all muslims are racists if they bite a white persons face or an asian face or whatever.

This is an isolated case of a crazy person. Nothing more to it.

I am talking global here. My muslin neighbours in austria are not evil and probably most muslims in austria aren't, but in arab countries that is whole different story mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Equal rights for everyone. If all white people are racists if one white guy bits a muslim then all muslims are racists if they bite a white persons face or an asian face or whatever.

Your numbers are wrong. Please post some sources, otherwise this is just bigotry and garbage. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Also: show me where I or anybody else said all white people are racist. I'll save you some time: nobody did. But this attack is linked to the political and social climate in the country right now. Claiming it's not is ridiculous.

can you imagine that this is like sick. The face is what represent a human. Psychologically to hate someone that you bite their face show a degree of hate that is pathological to the extreme.

sad, very sad.

Deleted
    Your numbers are wrong. Please post some sources, otherwise this is just bigotry and garbage. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Also: show me where I or anybody else said all white people are racist. I'll save you some time: nobody did. But this attack is linked to the political and social climate in the country right now. Claiming it's not is ridiculous.
    All numbers are wrong because you can never ever ask every single last person on earth and then you also have liars and by the time data is gathered people have died and new people have born.
    I don't claim my numbers are correct, they are a mere part of my post to reach a conclusion.

If you disagree with me and think all muslims are terrorists and all white people are racists then you can do that, but I certainly do not think that all muslims are terrorist nor that all white people are racists.

I believe in a world where people are seen as individuals. Sad if you don't

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we should start deporting the alt-right?

Deploy the national guard to trailer parks and start knocking down the doors of double-wides?
    Last edited by PACOX; 2017-02-27 at 10:34 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Sorta like terrorist attacks are often done for a very small minority of a given faith?
    Well there is a saying that goes :

Not all muslims are terrorists
    but all terrorists are muslims.

And that is very true. If your neighbour is a muslim it doesn't mean he is going to blow up and destroy your house. He may be a nice muslim and only live his life in peace.

But if somebody is blowing up buildings, setting of bombs, driving with a Truck through a crowd it is very likely to be a muslim.

We have to differentiate there

All numbers are wrong because you can never ever ask every single last person on earth and then you also have liars and by the time data is gathered people have died and new people have born.
    I don't claim my numbers are correct, they are a mere part of my post to reach a conclusion.

If you disagree with me and think all muslims are terrorists and all white people are racists then you can do that, but I certainly do not think that all muslims are terrorist nor that all white people are racists.

I believe in a world where people are seen as individuals. Sad if you don't
    You're not equipped to have this argument, and the things you're saying are completely misguided. There's nothing to talk about here.

- - - Updated - - -

your stats or your feelings are out of whack

http://www.prb.org/Publications/Repo...iage-mena.aspx

and chill out the generalization. leave that to Trump supporters. we dont need that shit in europe. I think Europe has suffered enough in ww2 to learn its lesson, I know you were not born, but I am sure you learnt that as school. Ostracizing people because they are different and labeling them with lies (like what they did to the jews) is a slippery slope no one, not even the most hardcore of hateful white supremacist should wish to fall into.

fuck populism btw.

So, have all these acts of vandalism at Jewish cemeteries and attacks on brown people Made America Great Again(tm) yet?

Deleted
    You're not equipped to have this argument, and the things you're saying are completely misguided. There's nothing to talk about here.
    exactly. That is what I have been saying all along.

This is an isolated incident carried out by a crazy person. End of story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Got it. Only crazy if it's someone like us, but if it's the other way around it's an entire group of people.
    NOPE. If you had the dignity to read my previous posts you would see that I see all humans as individuals and am against generalizing. Or maybe you are mistaking me for someone else.

Can you even define evil?

exactly. That is what I have been saying all along.

This is an isolated incident carried out by a crazy person. End of story.

- - - Updated - - -

NOPE. If you had the dignity to read my previous posts you would see that I see all humans as individuals and am against generalizing. Or maybe you are mistaking me for someone else.
    if you're against generalization why are you generalizing?