Question Marks Trinket Conundrum - 875 Urn with Socket vs 895 Foci

Hi all - have a bit of a conundrum here and would like some feedback on.

I currently have 3 trinkets. CoF for my first slot, but deciding on my second slot has been a pain.

I have an 875 Ethereal Urn (1635 Agi, 1075 Mastery) with a socket (150 Mastery) and an 895 Entwined Elemental Foci (1968 Agi, proc). I can't really follow the trinket chart because of the socket. Thoughts?

Learn how to use simulationcraft, so you can answer any questions of that category.

Here's a beginner's guide on how it works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8XatwSqe7Q

I use Simcraft extensively, thanks though. That being said, Simcraft is not the end all be-all so I was hoping for some feedback. or actual constructive conversation. Edit: forgot to mention they sim about even, with Foci being about 1k more potentially.

My thoughts are that the Urn amounts to a stat stick close to potentially 885 due to the socket, and is more reliable, while the Foci has the potential to be stronger, but the procs create more RNG issues.

Foci is highly unreliable. I dont know how many procs its supposed to average but I mostly see 2-3 procs for an entire fight. I have a feeling that it just sims high. I no longer use my 895 foci and switched go an Eye of Guarm. Your Urn is a little low so maybe the Foci is better for you but I have an 885 Urn that I would use over my 895 Foci.

I really do not like the foci. The arcane enchant has a higher proc chance than the rest based on anecdotal observation. They could all be equal and i just consistently get unlucky with it. The foci is a real gamble, you can go a whole fight and only get 2 procs. I'd sim it and if the urn is within 5k or so of the foci i'd just use the urn for more reliability.

Also, so jealous of that CoF. I've gotten 6 pieces of loot from Elisane now and no trinket. Feelsbadman. Do you have boots?
    Last edited by Measure; 2017-02-28 at 01:50 AM.

I've had pretty bad luck with Legs, I got Sephuz and Zevrim's currently.

Deleted
    Imho get the Ursoc trinket and cof from elisandre. The Ursoc trinket is even in heroic better than the spellblade trinket on mythic because of it's 40% uptime. And it should be easily to get.