Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Thumbs down I dont care much about mounts, but our mount sucks!

Guys, sorry the rant... I am not that type of mount colector player that must have it all, but I like mounts!

If you check all the other classes mounts we getting with 7.2, Paladin's is the worst one. I know its a matter of taste, but come on, if you could pick ANY other mount, would you pick Paladin's one? Its only me or you guys share the same feeling?

Is there ANY hope they can make a change now? At least some small improments...

Deleted
    But on the other hand, your class got the most epic hidden artifact appearance and quest line out of all classes. So suck it up and live with it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post
    Guys, sorry the rant... I am not that type of mount colector player that must have it all, but I like mounts!

If you check all the other classes mounts we getting with 7.2, Paladin's is the worst one. I know its a matter of taste, but come on, if you could pick ANY other mount, would you pick Paladin's one? Its only me or you guys share the same feeling?

... The mount is Rivendare's Deathcharger, redeemed, purified and brought back to life by the Light - that's awesome.

... And of course there isn't a chance that they'll change it, how can you even think so?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    But on the other hand, your class got the most epic hidden artifact appearance and quest line out of all classes. So suck it up and live with it.
    Shut up Ion Hazzikostas!!!

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    tbh, none of the class mounts inspire me much. My pally is Draenei but gets what looks like a human mount. My primary alt is DH and I love getting a felbat... but not that red-purple thing we're getting. I'd much rather have any of the current flight taxi felbats than the one they're giving us for class mounts.

Then again, it's all a matter of taste, and some people are thrilled with them. If they let me design them, I'm sure there would be forum posts about how lousy my designs were. And lucky for all of us, there are 100s of other mounts to choose from.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

This is why we can never have nice things, there's always someone who hates good things just for the sake of hating. But I'll take the troll bait, what is wrong with it? It's beautiful, it's "paladin'ish", it resembles the mounts from HotS, it's high-res, you get it from an awesome questline, what more can you want? Jesus fucking Christ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... The mount is Rivendare's Deathcharger, redeemed, purified and brought back to life by the Light - that's awesome.

... And of course there isn't a chance that they'll change it, how can you even think so?
    It is still again, another horse
    So we get a lvl 20 horse, lvl 40 horse, AT horse, and for flying mount.. a normal horse, again?
    this is getting boring
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    So we get a lvl 20 horse, lvl 40 horse, AT horse, and for flying mount.. a normal horse, again?
    this is getting boring
    Unless you play a draenei or tauren obviously.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2017-02-28 at 10:55 AM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    This is why we can never have nice things, there's always someone who hates good things just for the sake of hating. But I'll take the troll bait, what is wrong with it? It's beautiful, it's "paladin'ish", it resembles the mounts from HotS, it's high-res, you get it from an awesome questline, what more can you want? Jesus fucking Christ
    No man, I am not a hater neither I am here to troll, really think we could get something better. Man, this freaking horse looks soooooo... soooo.. uhh mehhhh!!!

Its really a matter of taste, but would you pick this one instead of any other?

Loving this expansion so far, imho the best one... so this is something I did not like :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    this is getting boring
    If at least it came full of lights and flashs :P Boring is the word I guess :/

No man, I am not a hater neither I am here to troll, really think we could get something better. Man, this freaking horse looks soooooo... soooo.. uhh mehhhh!!!

Its really a matter of taste, but would you pick this one instead of any other?

Loving this expansion so far, imho the best one... so this is something I did not like :P

- - - Updated - - -

If at least it came full of lights and flashs :P Boring is the word I guess :/
    Even the coolest looking class mount is going to be all you see in the cities. If you want to keep your cool factor, ride something rare.

I´d argue mages have it worse with that shitty disk thing. And I don´t really like my warlock mount either.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Ya I don't count fishing and camping for 20hours+ to be epic.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I don't count fishing and camping for 20hours+ to be epic.
    Too bad for you then.

I'd rather have your updated looking horse over a pandaria tiger with an ugly headpiece any day of the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    I´d argue mages have it worse with that shitty disk thing. And I don´t really like my warlock mount either.
    This disk is easily superior to the shitty horse. The disk changes appearance depending on your spec, Shaman mount is also going to have their mount change depending on their spec.

Look at it this way: How many disk mounts are currently in the game? How many horse mounts are in the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Meh. To each their own. Personally I love the fact that it's Rivendares mount purified and that it's easily the flashiest mount of them all (custom summon effect and leaves a trail of golden hoofprints as it flies)
    Last edited by Jackishi; 2017-02-28 at 04:51 PM.

I don't care about the horse so much as the fact that Dwarfs still don't have Rams
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

We hunters gets a shitty bird ;P
    Really the only one that i actually like is the shaman one

10+ Year Old Account
    "I don't care much about mounts, but somehow I'll find the energy to complain!" is what I got from this.
    You don't have to use it.