Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its a trailer for his trailer for naxxramas for a private server
    That explain a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    That explain a lot.
    nvm, turns out the description of the video confirms it is not for a private server, so its just a trailer, for a trailer, for naxramas

btw why is your name eazy but your sig eazye?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-28 at 06:11 PM.

Deleted
    Your video made me look up your youtube channel. Your youtube channel made me subscribe! Thank you for creating such AWESOME video's! IF WoW could even create half of this atmosphere and scale, it would be a better game from it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane046 View Post
    I don't really like PvP. Always been PvE player so that's why I'm doing all sorts of PvE trailers.

Not anymore. Since my TBC trailer I'm not connected to any private server and I'm working 100% on my own so that every WoW fan can enjoy my work.

I love Vanilla WoW. The sheer difficulty of this instance... It needs to be remembered and with our modern motion design tools I can do that. I was just a kid when this instance was live so I've never experienced it but I'm experiencing the difficulty of this raid through my machinima work... I'm deeaaad and I'm not even half way through it. Animating something like Sapphiron fight will be brutal.
    I'm glad! I think by not associating the trailers with launches of raids under certain servers you let us all enjoy your content. Fantastic work keep it up.

(As I said in my original post).

nvm, turns out the description of the video confirms it is not for a private server, so its just a trailer, for a trailer, for naxramas
    It explains why it's so short.

eazye name was taken when I was trying to register here, so it's eazy.
    (name of my char is still Eazye)

Deleted
    Oh apparently you're a Blizz employee now that's why you don't do private server stuff anymore.

If so, you absolutely deserve that job, I'm glad Blizz reached out and let you work on it full time.

Well all of his other trailer videos show a website at the end of his videos that goes to a private vanilla server, that does not have naxx on it yet when I looked at it.
    But anyways awesome video still.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It explains why it's so short.

eazye name was taken when I was trying to register here, so it's eazy.
    (name of my char is still Eazye)
    you should try a name change, maybe whoever it was has deleted/name changed? or is it still being used :S?

Deleted
    Damn I love your trailers dude, amazing work