10+ Year Old Account

Resto Druid Trinket Help

I have an 890 Aluriel's Mirror, 890 Etraeus' Celestial Map with +511 speed, and a 900 Nether Anti Toxin with a socket. Which 2 should I use?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=140795/aluriels-mirror vs http://www.wowhead.com/item=140803/e...-celestial-map vs http://www.wowhead.com/item=133766/n...xin&bonus=1826

Deleted
    Are those really the only 3 options you have for trinkets? The mirrior is garbage, and I really can't say anything about the Toxin without having tried it at all. I suggest you find a group for Nightbane and get the trinket from him, or go kill Helya and hope to get lucky.
    Nightbane has been farmed so much now that most people have the trinket, so you could easily get one traded to you.
    I use the map myself and I like it.

Mirror is garbage, tested it myself before and after the buff. You are better off with a stat stick. I use the Map myself and I love it.
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.

Celestial map is a guaranteed use. Both the toxin and mirror trinkets are garbage though. Like, vendor worthy garbage. Though I'd use mirror over the toxin trinket.

Definitely use the Celestial Map. Is has excellent uptime and is a really strong trinket. The other two aren't very good. I'd suggest running the Mirror, but got do Helya/Nightbane in hopes of a stronger second trinket. If you can get your paws on an arcano when that world boss is up it is excellent as well.

Map is BiS for druids as hots tic all pull and have higher chance to proccing up to all 3 bonus at time. Grabbing a weak aura to help track is a nice touch and can even change your gameplay a tad. Ex) Using a CD off a mastery,crit, or haste proc like Tranq, Wild growth, or a Innverate "Berzeker" blanket.

Mirror is only hitting like 4% or so and the last one i really didnt even know what it was. I'd have to see the stats but probably the Toxin as it sounds like a shittier chrono / flask

But like others said stat sticks are really good. you can still try and get a heyla one or aim for a chrono shard / flask

Quote Originally Posted by Dilemma90 View Post
    Map is BiS for druids as hots tic all pull and have higher chance to proccing up to all 3 bonus at time. Grabbing a weak aura to help track is a nice touch and can even change your gameplay a tad. Ex) Using a CD off a mastery,crit, or haste proc like Tranq, Wild growth, or a Innverate "Berzeker" blanket.
    While it's quite good, strictly speaking it is not BiS. Velens>Arcano Crystal>>Statstick>Map. While Arcano is really strong, it's far from easy to get a high tf. But keep in mind a 860 AC ~= 900 Statstick. Statsticks are better than Map if both have the same iLev. Usually Map keeps ahead because it's easier to get on a higher ilev.
    For healers(and Tanks) proccs aren't that good, because you can't depend on them if you need them.

@TO
    Map and preferably some statstick/arcano. If the 3 are the only choices use Aluriels as second.

Why dont u talk about a good chrono shard? Im am still running my 885 chrono, wouldnt change it at all. Other trinket is the heroic version of elisands trinket.
    I think best is if ur trinket gives u base int with a proc of haste or something. Even the court of stars, the veil trinket can he awesome above 880.

- - - Updated - - -

I even got the gul dan trinket, which is getting really dusty in my stash now. Its 895 i believe. Pure crap.

Map is clearly the best RDruid trinket that is available in a raid or that is easily accessible without depending on a random/Thunderforged proc, but it is not all that amazing compared to stat sticks at the same ilvl. The procs seem to have a combined ~30% uptime, which puts the total secondary stats gain of the 890 Map at 1235. That is basically the same amount of secondary stats that you get from a stat stick at the same ilvl (for comparison, 890 Urn is 1137 mastery). An 890 stat stick is probably better than an 890 Map, because having reliable static stats is generally better for healers than 30% uptime on an RNG proc. If you can get a comparable ilvl version of Arcanocrystal/Padawsen/Brinewater Slime/Ethereal Urn and obviously if you're lucky enough to get Velen's, it's going to be superior to Map. Map is just much more accessible than world bosses on a 3 month timer and Mythic Helya.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Why dont u talk about a good chrono shard? Im am still running my 885 chrono, wouldnt change it at all. Other trinket is the heroic version of elisands trinket.
    I think best is if ur trinket gives u base int with a proc of haste or something. Even the court of stars, the veil trinket can he awesome above 880.

- - - Updated - - -

I even got the gul dan trinket, which is getting really dusty in my stash now. Its 895 i believe. Pure crap.
    I've got a chronoshard 880 and was relieved to replace it with a 880 statstick from Helya. While high haste procc (and the movement speed) can be nice, it often enough proccs when there is no need and it doesn't when you need it. It's just not reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    What Gul'dan trinket?
    The melee dps one, the ranged dps one or the tank trinket? Hard to believe that any of them are pure crap for healers...