Is there any tattoo fans here?

What do you think about tattoo art in general? Or video games themed tats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep have three myself, two on my left forearm and one on my right calf. Not a big fan of video game tats but I'm not one to judge, somebody probably wouldn't like mine

I'm saving up for the fourth on my right forearm. Probably in a month or two.

On my butt.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    i have my arms sleeved, some by professionals some by scrubs when i was very young.

tattoos done by professionals are pure art.

i think video game tats are cool, most are probably a big part of that persons childhood.
    Last edited by Fat Mac; 2017-02-28 at 10:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have most my torso done and some on my arms and legs. Big fan as long as they can be hidden.

Yes I have full sleeves.

I have 4 tattoos, 3 of which are huge.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I'm too chickenshit to get them myself. On others, if the art looks good then so does the tat.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A fan but far too indecisive to get one myself.

I'm currently reading a pretty cool book about the early western convict settlements of Australia and the tattoos they had. It could be a little meatier but still an enjoyable book to ponder through.

I do think if I ever went ahead and had tattoos done it want them to be worthy of getting this done after I go.

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/progra...to-art/6995794

I have one. Wanted to get another, and the first one tweaked a bit, but never got around to it. I like them to a point.... once they start consuming, say, more than 40% of a persons body it gets pretty absurd to me. Neck / face is a pretty bad idea as well in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    My body is a temple

Depends on what they look like. Just not face tattoos.

Latest one.
    Last edited by Moratori; 2017-02-28 at 11:39 PM.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like them. I'll probably never get any, as I'm not a fan of permanent things that I might not like later.

Didn't you make this exact same thread a week ago?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...med-tattoo-art

I can't medically get one. But some can be attractive. Others can be ugly and honestly down right un-wise

Have a few, knee and foot will be next in august.

Deleted
    Generally speaking, I don't really like tattoos and think that they (almost) always impact someone's look negatively. I also would most likely never get one myself.
    That said, there are a few exceptions that look decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love tattoos. My concern for video game tattoos would be their longevity as interests (I know none of the games I play today are the same as those I played 15 years ago, or 15 years before that, etc), but I'm not opposed to them conceptually. I can appreciate all kinds of tattoos even those that are not "for me."

I also am not a person who thinks that tattoos need to have some sort of deep, profound meaning behind them. There are plenty of other art forms we appreciate just because it's beautiful or evocative or makes us happy, and I don't really think tattoos need to be any different.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a couple tattoos. I actually just got one Friday night. I think I might have finally beat my cancer, so I got a ribbon tattoo. Its my little reminder that no matter how hard my life is, I got through that.

I don't mind video game related art if it has meaning to you. Maybe you played Horde for the last 7 years and made some good friends and want a tattoo to commemorare it. Ok cool. You and your dad played Mario together every day after school. You got a Mario tattoo to think about those times with your dad after he died. If it means something to you, go for it.

Deleted
    While I love individual art I just despise all the premades. You either do it individually or just accept that you are a consumer.