Frost DPS issues on Krosus

Hello Mages,

I've noticed that my DPS on Krosus both normal and heroic are way off, and due his hitbox I do sometimes fail getting double FoF from Water Jet, but thats most likely me going on autopilot and not taking the travel time into account.

However I dont feel that 1 FoF loss every now and then should result in such a low dps(?) and after looking at the top logs I see a variety of Lonely Winter and Bone Chilling. Dont know how big of a impact this has, but I will try out Lonely Winter next raid.

We do this fight without pulling any weird stunts so, I have honestly no idea what im doing wrong here.
    www . warcraftlogs . com /rankings/character/21646568/latest/#boss=1842 are my logs on Krosus.

I just noticed that I actually fail to Shatter my first Ebonbolt on multiple logs..I will look into this myself and "git gud"

I think our Warlock also had this problem doing Krosus as Destro, hence he swapped to Affli

PS: My buffed stats are like this:
    27% Crit
    23% Haste (goes to 30% with 5 stacks on Acceleration)

Any help is appriciated

You mentioned already one problem this boss has. Even when you are at the cliff of the platform you still have a flight time.
    This makes double icelance during BL+IV pretty hard without huge amount of haste or accelerando stacks. basically i gave up double icelancing there after flurry.

your rotation seems to be ok. you just unloaded alot of IL without chain reaction buff, and there was a timewindow, where you had only 1 fingers proc, where you might have gotten a FB in.

i would just try Lonely Winter

what i noticed is, that you had awfully low frostbolt crits... 23,6%. if you consider that each frostbolt before flurry benefits from the winters chill eans its crit chance is near 100% (for you around 90%) you had really bad luck even though you did not always cast frostbolt before flurry.
    Make sur eto use frostbolt before flurry while standing min 15 yds away(also for ebonbolt).
    still without doing that you should have at least like 28%, but considering you brain freeze procs and 67 frostbolt cast you should have had at least around 35-40% frostbolt crits

Edit*
    Made a mistake, your crit for frostbolt was 47,8% which is ok. i was falsely checking frostbolt itself, which includes also the icicle hits, that cant crit and therefore distort that part.
    Last edited by texhex; 2017-03-01 at 02:59 PM.