We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

ToS Bar won't disappear

After clicking the Dismiss Button, the Bar just won't go away. Using FireFox with NoScript.
    Transmogging is my End-Game

If JavaScript is disabled then the dismiss button doesn't work. Kind of a problem for me on my Kindle (tablet) too.
    If you think there's an 'e' in "ridiculous" or an 'a' in "definitely" I probably won't read the rest of your post.

Unfortunately it needs Javascript and cookies to remember you closed it. It is a temporary thing, so it will be gone soon enough.

The dismiss button doesn't work for me in Internet Explorer. I know, I shouldn't be using IE. But, well, personal preference.

I hope it indeed goes away/gets fixed soon, as MMO-C is my homepage and I spend quite some time here.

Not a clue why it doesn't work. The links on it do. My curser becomes a mouse icon when over the dismiss button. Clicking it just does nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Someone at BioWare said it best a couple of years ago:
    "You could give the player a [Magic Hat] that would give them the exact gaming experience they ever wanted, and they would still complain about the colour of the hat."

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    The dismiss button doesn't work for me in Internet Explorer. I know, I shouldn't be using IE. But, well, personal preference.

I hope it indeed goes away/gets fixed soon, as MMO-C is my homepage and I spend quite some time here.

Not a clue why it doesn't work. The links on it do. My curser becomes a mouse icon when over the dismiss button. Clicking it just does nothing.
    Fixed, sorry about that.

Awesome, thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Someone at BioWare said it best a couple of years ago:
    "You could give the player a [Magic Hat] that would give them the exact gaming experience they ever wanted, and they would still complain about the colour of the hat."