Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    To keep us from facing him and Elisand or Gul'dan at the same time. It does seem silly jumping down to meet him, but it is far better then having him sneak up behind us as we summit the spire.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Otherwise he'd just be shooting those fireballs at the roof while we were trying to fight Gul'Dan. Not helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Is that something you would look at and say "Yeah, we can probably just leave that thing wandering around. Should be fine."?
    Except for the fact that we can't even see him until we run out on a broken bridge in the middle of nowhere. If we could see him at the start, maybe blasting hipogryph riders or something, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Except for the fact that we can't even see him until we run out on a broken bridge in the middle of nowhere. If we could see him at the start, maybe blasting hipogryph riders or something, sure.
    Except then the question shifts from "Why are we fighting Krosus, shouldn't we be stopping Gul'dan?" to "Why are we out on this bridge, shouldn't we be stopping Gul'dan?" Krosus himself is no longer the issue, as once he shows up you sort of have to defend yourself, the question is what you're doing puttering around out there and that's what the thread should be asking.

I dunno, maybe we can learn from him, at least long enough to fire off giant green Kamehamehas off, him or Gul'dan.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    krosus is simply revenge most likley, as he murdered tirion, also we dont want him coming up to deal with us during the guldan encounter

why did we kill anyone but first 3+spell blade? i mean you can get to the teleporter without killing any others
    Tbh why would we need a teleporter in the first place having Khadgar teleporting whole Dalaran by a miles.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    Tbh why would we need a teleporter in the first place having Khadgar teleporting whole Dalaran by a miles.
    because i presume he cant teleport us there because of the magic in the area, and also hes never been there, and idk if mages can tp to places they have never been
    we have seen you can teleport into things... gnome stuck in the wall in dalaran
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

He has TIER.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    he tried to bash us with his fists...so we kill things when they bash us with their fists, right????
    bamm.

He's a demon.
    /thread

How does he move around? hes got no legs

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet as blood, rich as flame, rarer than gold this deadly game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    He does have legs.

Yeah, cause the priority is always "Eh just kill the main one and let the minions run rampant."

Deleted
    Does he just swim around that's what I wanna know

Deleted
    my question has always been why the fuck is he guarding a broken bridge instead of being somewhere important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post

Deleted
    Because he drops loot?

7+ Year Old Account
    #1: Loot and tier
    #2: So he doesn't get out of the water afterwards and knock down the nighthold while we're trying to take out gul'dan. He does look like he could punch a whole in the building.. or at least throw fireballs at us while we're up there..
    #3: Maybe because khadgar really wants to go back to the tomb where he got his ass kicked so he can rebuild the bridge?
    #4: He polluted the water, resto shaman wants revenge (or maybe let me control fel water so i can actually do damage)

Stack up or you get no heals! || Water control perfect, still can't attack with it
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Tirion died because Thrall didn't make elemental bridge to him, people where out of range. Thrall made bridges before and later.
    I think Khadgar wants us to kill him, because he appears aftrer battle with loot - we don't get loot from corpse but from chest, what Khadgar brings.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    For the loots. He gave me tier and a mount.
    what mount? O_o
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.